My Fish Finder Main > General Fishing Discussion
What Color to Paint the Bottom of your Boat..?
<< < (2/3) > >>
aquaman:
Last boat was fiberglass white bottom and caught lots of fish even spooky suspended walleye. First boat was wood with that anti fouling black (only color they had) and i thought oh crap this is going to be one big ominous shadow hovering over head of these fish. Wrong, that wood boat slayed em. Go figure
JerryofWNY:
I remember Babe Winkelman lecturing at a fishing show advise not to fish from a yellow boat, as generally in nature yellow is a color of warning to animals. That was many years ago and don't know if he'd stick to that story or not. How bout you "yellow boat" guys? What do you think?
aquaman:

--- Quote from: JerryofWNY on May 16, 2007, 07:58 AM ---I remember Babe Winkelman lecturing at a fishing show advise not to fish from a yellow boat, as generally in nature yellow is a color of warning to animals. That was many years ago and don't know if he'd stick to that story or not. How bout you "yellow boat" guys? What do you think?

--- End quote ---
I remember swede peterson lecturing how never to fish out of a red sun runner cause it would take you out to 75 ft and stop running.
JerryofWNY:

--- Quote from: aquaman on May 16, 2007, 10:09 AM ---I remember swede peterson lecturing how never to fish out of a red sun runner cause it would take you out to 75 ft and stop running.

--- End quote ---

Cute, real cute.

BTW I see it's for sale again if you're interested.
aquaman:

--- Quote from: JerryofWNY on May 16, 2007, 10:36 AM ---Cute, real cute.

BTW I see it's for sale again if you're interested.

--- End quote ---
Yipes....................Ill take "battery acid enema for 200 alex"
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version