FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Dacoma pike  (Read 1687 times)

Litchfield Fisher

• maine brookie
Dacoma pike
« on: May 29, 2008, 01:49 PM »
for all of you that have ever fished dacoma lakes in litchfield have any of you ever caught pike or heard of pike being caught in these lakes as I fish them constintly and have never caught them that I knew of but had on a fish last year that I assumed was a pickeral but probally pushed at least 26 inches (never got it in the boat) so that may have been a pike but would like to know for sure wether or not they are in the lake I hope not but would like to know ethier way

NBourque

• Bruce slayer
Re: Dacoma pike
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 02:05 PM »
You must mean "Tacoma" not dacoma  ::) anyway, I just got back from fishing parts of Woodbury, Sand, Buker and Jimmie pond. We caught some bass and a few pickerel. No pike.

Litchfield Fisher

• maine brookie
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 03:44 PM »
You must mean "Tacoma" not dacoma  ::) anyway, I just got back from fishing parts of Woodbury, Sand, Buker and Jimmie pond. We caught some bass and a few pickerel. No pike.
Yes they are known as the tacoma lakes but localy around here they are often called the dacoma lakes don't ask me why they are but so thats what I am used to calling them that  but sorry for any confusion

robbfishing

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 05:51 AM »
fished them for years no pike ;D ;D yet >:(

Litchfield Fisher

• maine brookie
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 02:02 PM »
fished them for years no pike ;D ;D yet >:(
thats my hope that there are none yet but I heard of a large one being caught through the ice on dacoma from a guy that definetly knows the diffrent between a pike and pickrel but I did not hear it from him directly but another person I trust about him so I was hoping that he made a mistake and it was not dacoma but cobbese as cl0ost as the two lakes are as I already know cobbese is infested with them we can only hope I am going ove to the lake tonight to troll for whatever wants to hit for a few hours but so I hope that I don't find out they are in there then  :-\

robbfishing

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 06:06 AM »
cobbosse and tacoma are too close for comfort all we can do is hope :-\

rude the dude

• when can we go again?
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 08:53 AM »
The duh-comas  will have them sooner or later. 8)

HighlandLK

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 09:29 AM »
you seem happy about that?

rude the dude

• when can we go again?
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 03:44 PM »
Just stating the facts skippah . I'm not really a pike person myself. I go to the coast for my big fish fix. 8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.