FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: For Sale Board Information {Please read}  (Read 29380 times)

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
For Sale Board Information {Please read}
« on: Jun 30, 2008, 04:28 PM »

Rules[/size]

Please keep all your items for sale in one post.

One time sales items only.

Post what state you are in, and if you are willing to ship the items.

Do not bump a thread.  This applies to the thread originator as well as everyone else.

Any post that is deemed by me to be a flame or inciteful of a riot will be removed on the spot.

If you have a problem with a post, feel free to IM me, and I'll check it out.

If you are not making an offer or asking a question of the buyer/seller then please don't post! Deals here are NOT open to debate!

Concluding Sale-Closing Thread, When you have completed the sale of your item, please take a moment to put a follow-up post in the original sale thread so others will know it is no longer available or remove the topic.

There are risks which you assume when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretences; all of these risks are borne by you.

We cannot control whether or not users of the Web Site and/or Forums will complete the transactions they describe on our site.

IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU USE CARE THROUGHOUT YOUR DEALINGS WITH OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS WEB SITE!
Disputes between sellers/buyers on this site, Freeman Enterprises (Myfishfinder.com ) is under no obligation to become involved. By using this For Sale Forum you agree that in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you hereby release, Myfishfinder.com, in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.

Myfishfinder.com may, at its sole discretion, prohibit access by any party violating these policies, or for any reason we deem suitable.

These policies are subject to change without notice.

MFF Staff

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.