FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: Rebel Team Chat  (Read 129344 times)

salmonrebel

• "YOU HAVE TO KILL IT!...TO GRILL IT!"
Re: Rebel Team Chat
« Reply #750 on: Aug 19, 2013, 04:49 PM »
Heading up tommorrow to Lake Ontario with my dad and his buddy, Rich. He's more or less an uncle of mine, seein that he's been around and fishin' an huntin' with us since me and my little brothers were kids.... although, he would never admit it! :laugh:
Gonna be up there for a week til next Tues or Wed. We'll be entered in the yearly LOC Fall Derby up there, so hopefully we'll catch a ranking money fish!
Reguardless, I should have some pics to post when we get back in town.
Hope the rest of the Rebel Team's out doin good on the water and having a safe and enjoyable summer. 8)
Y'all gotta get on Rebelfisher's butt too. Be sure to ask him, where the pics from his Canada trip are? ;D
  Our 2nd Amendment isn't a priviledge!, IT'S A RIGHT!,... That, "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!".... "WHACK 'EM! AN' STACK 'EM!"

salmonrebel

« Reply #751 on: Mar 21, 2014, 01:06 PM »
Just givin' the Reb chat an early spring ...bump! 8)
How y'all doin'?!
Lotsa ice still out there, but won't be too long getting out on the thawed lakes and in the creeks!

Good luck to y'all, may your lines stay tight through warmer months.

Ed, aka...Salmonrebel. :tipup:
  Our 2nd Amendment isn't a priviledge!, IT'S A RIGHT!,... That, "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!".... "WHACK 'EM! AN' STACK 'EM!"

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #752 on: Mar 21, 2014, 03:54 PM »
Just givin' the Reb chat an early spring ...bump! 8)
How y'all doin'?!
Lotsa ice still out there, but won't be too long getting out on the thawed lakes and in the creeks!

Good luck to y'all, may your lines stay tight through warmer months.

Ed, aka...Salmonrebel. :tipup:
some of us are still walking on water up here Rebel and i am one of them. hitting the ice both days this weekend 8)

salmonrebel

« Reply #753 on: Mar 24, 2014, 02:30 PM »
some of us are still walking on water up here Rebel and i am one of them. hitting the ice both days this weekend 8)
Nice to see ya postin' on the chat, H.T.
And yeah, many others down here in PA are hitting the hardwater still.
The Rebel Team's been kickin' ice! ;) :laugh:
The boys been postin' plenty over on IceShanty's Rebel Team Chat.
Look forward to your posts, as we get into the warmer months.
Ya take it easy and keep in touch. Good luck out on the water to ya too. :tipup:

wiredstone

« Reply #754 on: Apr 06, 2014, 07:00 PM »
Put my ice gear away, and ready for soft water.  ;)
wooo fish on. Never mind

KingPerch

« Reply #755 on: Apr 07, 2014, 02:22 PM »
Put my ice gear away, and ready for soft water.  ;)
X2! ;) Hope You REBELS have a great and safe open water season!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

wiredstone

« Reply #756 on: Apr 09, 2014, 07:03 PM »
We will be on the Broadhead this Saturday for the opener. If any of you Guys are in the Area stop by for lunch. We are fishing at the baseball fields down from the Moose lodge ;)
wooo fish on. Never mind

salmonrebel

« Reply #757 on: Jun 26, 2015, 03:01 PM »
Hello, y'all! ...With all the lunacy goin on right now with the PC police!
I hope y'all are still flying your flags proudly! Make sure they're flying proudly on your
boats and trucks too. God knows, my flag ain't ever coming down! An, I dare anyone
to tell me to take it down. God bless y'all. Wish yas all the luck out on an in the water.
Personally, myself and a couple of the Rebel Team members been doin gd  with the
panfish. An I will be headed back up to Lake Ontario in a few wks. Rebel Team's gotta
surf fishing trip planned for the end of Sept. Rebelfisher is headed to Canada in a few
wks with his father inlaw and Rebel Rebel. All in all, lots a stuff goin on with the
Rebel Team. Very busy time of the year. Happy trails! See ya again soon.
Keep it flying!!! ...Anyone asks you, why?
Give them a FACTUAL history lesson! ...Cheers bruthas!

salmonrebel

« Reply #758 on: Mar 08, 2017, 12:54 PM »
Big, how y'all doin'?!
Gonna try and be on more often this season. Rebel Team bruthas been limited recent years on this site.
Most of them doing the instant messenger among each other and Facebook.
I am more ol' school. So, figured to be a good time to get the Reb Chat up and running again.
Y'all post at will!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.