FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Caddy Lake  (Read 1545 times)

pappabear

Caddy Lake
« on: Apr 08, 2009, 10:26 PM »
Just got myself onto this site and was hoping that some one would be able to give me some info about this lake .I have heard from lots of people that have gone there as well as South Cross and want to give it a go this summer.How deep is this lake /what species of fish are there in it and any other info that I could use would be greatly appreciated ;D.I only have a small fourteen foot boat and have heard rumors that the tunnel to South Cross can be tricky at times  :-[.

gillishammer

Re: Caddy Lake
« Reply #1 on: Apr 09, 2009, 09:34 AM »
im not sure of the depth??but u should have no problem getting thru the first tunnel ever,depending on water levels the second tunnel wouldnt be a problem either.i have used a 14 footer b4 thru there.as for species you can expect to catch...nothern,walleye,smallies,bigg bigg crappies and perch.when going thru the first tunnel,stay right a little rocky at the exit.if you stay right u shud be fine,when heading out from there  try to stick closer to the shore line heading to the open water.there is a reef to watch for but we have never had any troubles.bring a whistle.... lotsa traffic thru the tunnels at times.hope this helped a little.good luck.ill probaly be haedn there on opening weekend.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.