FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: HEAD NORTH FOR GREAT FISHING  (Read 4922 times)

bigfish36

HEAD NORTH FOR GREAT FISHING
« on: Apr 30, 2009, 01:25 PM »
  Lake ontario is fishing very good right now, The Brown trout fishing has been outta this world, 20-35 every trip out, it should be one of the besr years in a long time.
 The salmon river is still loaded with steelies and should be for a couple more week. 

I can send info to anyone looking  just shoot me a pm

AD

• Born to fish
Re: HEAD NORTH FOR GREAT FISHING
« Reply #1 on: Apr 30, 2009, 03:14 PM »
  Lake ontario is fishing very good right now, The Brown trout fishing has been outta this world, 20-35 every trip out, it should be one of the besr years in a long time.
 The salmon river is still loaded with steelies and should be for a couple more week. 

I can send info to anyone looking  just shoot me a pm

Or you can stay South for great fishing too.     .

A buddy just landed a 5.75 pound LMB and a 10.5 pound LMB trolling shad, came home with a cooler full of good eater cats, broke up a 10+ pound Walleye at the boat and landed some great crappies.   That was South Holston Lake fishing trolling shad.    Oh adn they also landed a couple Lake Trout (YES lake trout) that the TN side of the lake stocked that were in the 20 + inch range, few more years and they'll be real hogs.     

As for the rivers?     Smallies are on the spawn, walleye are on the post spawn feeding craze and the big cats are starting to roll into the shallows a bit more.     

As for stream and small river fishing, the state is stocking what they can and Ive had good days of after work fishing.     
A bad day of fishing still beats a good day of working
If a man fishes hard, what is he going to do easy?
You can't catch a fish on a dry line
the greatest fishing secret ever? patience.

anthonyebola

« Reply #2 on: Apr 30, 2009, 06:52 PM »
Ive been getting into some good sized bass, Carp, cats and crappie... VA is str8

SWAMPGOOSE

« Reply #3 on: Apr 12, 2011, 10:51 AM »
funny iam heading there to fish in two weeks and i live on lake ontario
cream ale is good, rolling rock is great, but land shark is king

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.