Fishing
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Home | Forum | Help | Chat | Search | Membermap | ProShop | CharterMember | Login | Register
Myfishfinder.com forum sponsored in part by:
FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle MarCum Technologies The Fishing Tackle Superstore All Seasons Sports
    -
Sponsor this board
+  MyFishFinder Forum
|-+  MFF US Northeast
| |-+  New Hampshire (Moderator: NH Trout Fisherman)
| | |-+  New bait shop in Weare,NH The Dirty outdoors
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New bait shop in Weare,NH The Dirty outdoors  (Read 1019 times)
LilWilly

Iceshanty-Jigmasterjr

« on: May 23, 2009, 03:29 PM »

Stopped by today after my father in law told me about the shop. Nice Little place good prices on tackle and bait ( they have shiners) also noticed they sell outdoors/camping items. Talked with the owner Dave real nice guy and told him about the site and said he should check it out. Shop is up 114 in Weare right after Mr.Gees tires, always nice to support the local baitshop owners considering how few places like this are left. He's also collecting signatures to petition to be a deer/turkey check station so if anyone in the area could help out with a signature Im sure it would be appreciated.
NH Trout Fisherman
MFF Mod Team

FISHIN 4 BIG TROUT!

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 03:36 PM »

Thanks for the info Willy wink

It's nice to support the local guys, I always enjoy going into those shops smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: