FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: my first MUSKIE  (Read 4729 times)

JRSwillow

my first MUSKIE
« on: Mar 11, 2010, 03:17 PM »

Boz00796

Re: my first MUSKIE
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2010, 03:21 PM »
Indiana river?????

JRSwillow

« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2010, 03:22 PM »

Boz00796

« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2010, 03:27 PM »
Beautiful fish man.  I think I am gonna try hittin the St Joe hard for walleye this year, there were some hogs taken through the ice on the backwaters this year.

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
« Reply #4 on: Mar 11, 2010, 03:34 PM »
so how do i get there from valpo area? do i need to bring my boat? BTW nice fish there

JRSwillow

« Reply #5 on: Mar 11, 2010, 03:42 PM »
so how do i get there from valpo area? do i need to bring my boat? BTW nice fish there
get on 94 go east for about an hour or so the get off at Scottsdale ave. and theres a boat ramp right next to the highway to the left  youll see it, you can fish from shore too the river is full of good spots

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
« Reply #6 on: Mar 11, 2010, 03:45 PM »
thanks! is that in indiana or michigan? do i need a michigan liscense to fish there?

JRSwillow

« Reply #7 on: Mar 11, 2010, 03:51 PM »
thanks! is that in indiana or michigan? do i need a michigan liscense to fish there?
yeah you do,my dad went past there today and there was a couple charters out, theyre catching steelies, i dont know if your goin for walleye or not but the walleye season in michigan is almost over with, we got until the 15, then it will open back up at the last week of april i think, you might want to look that up just in case, so if your looking for the eyes get out there soon man, and goodluck

JRSwillow

« Reply #8 on: Mar 11, 2010, 04:04 PM »
i take it your not familiar for michagin, so heres directions to the ramp, when you get off at scottsdale stop hang a riht then when you hi the first stoplight hang a left and there will be a gasstation there hang a left and that road will take you to the ramp, if i were you id go the steelhead, my dad went out  for walleye tuesday and they didnt do to good, they just seem to stop biting, when they did get bites it would be little tap taps and you have to give a sh*t ton of line out and they only caught one fish and that fish was shootin sperm all over the place so i think the walleye bite is pretty much over with,so your best bet is goin for some steelies, i hope i helped you out some, goodluck hope you get out there!

hounds

• If it were easy !!! Everyone would do it!
« Reply #9 on: Mar 11, 2010, 08:30 PM »
Kid your on Fire that Muskie to go with your Bass........................Awesome

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.