FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Perch Cayuga Lake  (Read 7542 times)

yukonstu

Re: Perch Cayuga Lake
« Reply #15 on: Mar 16, 2010, 08:09 PM »
we were out today an limited out had to sort threw them but a beautiful day all in all good luck guys

one-eye-walleye

« Reply #16 on: Mar 17, 2010, 09:16 AM »
we were out today an limited out had to sort threw them but a beautiful day all in all good luck guys
the water level is up so you can get your boat off the trailer better now at union springs. did well yesterday, no slobs yet, just have to keep looking for them....their there somewhere!

yukonstu

« Reply #17 on: Mar 18, 2010, 07:06 AM »
the water level is up so you can get your boat off the trailer better now at union springs. did well yesterday, no slobs yet, just have to keep looking for them....their there somewhere!
slobs are all down near frotenac lots of boats there everyone doing well

dbthekid

« Reply #18 on: Mar 20, 2010, 09:14 PM »
there had to have been 50 boats out near the islands today and everyone was wackin the perch!  Cant even fish two rods because it's non stop i hope you guys get out and enjoy mother natures bounty before it's too late...going again in the morning to limit out

dbthekid

« Reply #19 on: Mar 22, 2010, 07:00 AM »
well it's no big secret now but the bite is on!  There must have been 75 to 100 boats scattered out around the island yesterday and everyone seemed to be catching fish.  I went w/ a buddy of mine and we got our limit after running out of bait and getting more from a neighboring boat.  all in all it was a great day i'm thinking this cold weather we are going to be getting this week should slow things down a little.  Anybody getting ready for bullheading?

jawk

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2010, 01:35 AM »
Hi all, I have been perch fishing in Skaneateles this spring and caught some nice perch. However it is slowing down. How is Cayuga, think of going to Union Springs???

Hollywood

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2010, 05:37 AM »
Hi all, I have been perch fishing in Skaneateles this spring and caught some nice perch. However it is slowing down. How is Cayuga, think of going to Union Springs???

They're spawned out now, start south from Union Springs.  Would have liked to see your reports on your trips to Skaneateles, check out the Reports & Conditions section.

htredneck

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2010, 10:52 AM »
You should start seeing them moving south and showing up close to shore.

The next couple of weeks the best fishing is right from the docks before the weeds fill......

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.