Is the sanders fish guide still available
<< < (3/4) > >>
fishbear:
Quote from: Gamma Fish on Apr 22, 2010, 03:27 PM

Great reference books and the new editions are fully updated !   Worth every nickle !

Gamma, are you sure the Central New York Edition is fully updated? I communicated with John Sander for a couple of years urging him to put out the Central Edition- he said the Western Edition was updated but he was working on the Central Edition. According to John Gaulke, in a thread I started myself titled "Sanders Fishing Guide" dated December 11, 2009 ,they gave up on a book and were trying to come up with an online Central Edition. You can look up this thread by doing a forum search for "Sanders Fishing Guide".
esox v:
Quote from: skidplate on Apr 22, 2010, 05:08 PM

I bought mine at a flea market for $2. It is seriously war torn no covers either. I call it my Bible.

THATS MINE.. AND I WANT IT BACK!!
Gamma Fish:
Quote from: fishbear on Apr 22, 2010, 09:40 PM

Gamma, are you sure the Central New York Edition is fully updated? I communicated with John Sander for a couple of years urging him to put out the Central Edition- he said the Western Edition was updated but he was working on the Central Edition. According to John Gaulke, in a thread I started myself titled "Sanders Fishing Guide" dated December 11, 2009 ,they gave up on a book and were trying to come up with an online Central Edition. You can look up this thread by doing a forum search for "Sanders Fishing Guide".

Not positive but I did read an on line article that said they had the new and upodated issues out on the market.
I may have misread the article.   I would hope they do have the upgraded edition for CNY ready to go as the old issue is way off the mark these days !
  I'll do some searching to see if I can find the article.
slabspanker:
love mine carry it in my vehicle. i travel all over WNY so at the end of the day, if im out of town, im pulling out Sander's guide to locate a local fishing hole! Purchased mine from Gander 2 yrs ago.
trapper2000:
 I  HAVE   THE  OLDER  SANDERS  AND  IT HELPS  FIND  SOME   SMALL  POINDS AND  LAKES  HOW EVER TO  BE HONEST  WITH  THE  ADVANCEMENTS  IN THE INTERNET   IT'S  EASIER  TO  CHECK A PLACE OUT  ON LINE..
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page