Fishing
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Home | Forum | Help | Chat | Search | Membermap | ProShop | CharterMember | Login | Register
Myfishfinder.com forum sponsored in part by:
FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle MarCum Technologies The Fishing Tackle Superstore All Seasons Sports
Check out MyHuntingForum.com Just like iceshanty and myfishfinder only for the hunter.
This board sponsored by
Please visit our sponsor Fish307.com
Sponsor this board
+  MyFishFinder Forum
|-+  MFF US Northeast
| |-+  New York (Moderators: ChenBassHead, Coldfeet, adkRoy, Raquettedacker, prchslyr)
| | |-+  Franklin Falls Flow
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Franklin Falls Flow  (Read 888 times)
cnyiceguy

« on: Aug 02, 2010, 04:54 PM »

Is there a place to put a trailered boat into Franklin Falls?  We used to be able to back in along the road just past the dam (20 years ago!).  I see there is a "hand" launch site about 2/3 of the way up the lake.  Does anyone know if you could get a trailer in the water there?  Thanks!
nypike

Where da fish at?

« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2010, 06:00 PM »

yes you can, I would recommend 4 wheel drive.
cnyiceguy

« Reply #2 on: Aug 02, 2010, 07:07 PM »

nypike, thanks for the info.  Is there a horsepower restriction on the lake?  I know Union Falls is 9.9.
wellsley

« Reply #3 on: Aug 03, 2010, 05:44 PM »

I would think there both the same aren't they connected. I haven't been on there in years good pike fishing then. Can you go from Union Falls to Franklin Falls in a boat. If so there used to be a Guy I believe who's last name is Mcintyre on the Union Falls end who had a gravel launch. He rented boats with 8hp motors on them and aloud a few camp trailers. This was about 20 years ago my buddy had a camp just down the road from him.

LIFE MEMBER OF NORTH AMERICA FISHING CLUB
nypike

Where da fish at?

« Reply #4 on: Aug 03, 2010, 06:21 PM »

not sure about hp limit.
broadhorizons

« Reply #5 on: Aug 03, 2010, 09:20 PM »

Loved to ice fish it when I was at college at Plattsburgh.  Good luck and catch some for me.

Capt. Andy

Captain Andy
Broad Horizons Guide and Charter Service
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: