FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ask the Wyoming Game & Fish  (Read 85325 times)

hump

Re: Ask the Wyoming Game & Fish
« Reply #120 on: May 11, 2014, 10:37 AM »
When was the last time catfish were stocked into Hawk Springs. Are there any baitfish in there?

walleyepaul

• Today was a good day.
« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2014, 10:05 AM »
Had anyone seen they're return for unsuccessful drawing on moose and sheep? I'm afraid I may have thrown mine away.........has anyone got their return yet?

wagonswest

« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2014, 08:34 PM »
My wife doesn't care about fish, but she likes to drive the boat. When I am trolling with two outfits in use does she need to have a fishing licence?  A fellow told me if she is driving, she's fishing.......  Thanks

Wyoeyekiller

« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2014, 08:02 PM »
Are they filling Hattie if so how full is it. You would think with all the flooding they would fill Hattie

mja

« Reply #124 on: Jun 12, 2014, 05:44 PM »
Who is the contractor that is cleaning Ocean and Bass Lake? If we could have that number when there is an issue with the areas we could call them direct. Also since the pack out what you pack in rule isn't working how about a bunch of trash receptacles. My wife and I usually fill the sacks we bring. Lately our truck is not large enough.

killifish

« Reply #125 on: Jun 12, 2014, 08:10 PM »
What species of fish are in High Savery reservoir?

GemCitySlayer

« Reply #126 on: Jun 17, 2014, 07:47 PM »
What's going on at High Savery?  I keep hearing rumors that the water quality has gone down hill due to rotting sage brush....?

Any truth to these rumors or is this just an excuse for poor fishing?

pooh1000

« Reply #127 on: Jul 14, 2014, 02:08 PM »
I hear a rumor that Glendo is going to get drained way down. Is this true?  If so, do you know the reason/s why?  thanks in advance

Nezlugh

« Reply #128 on: Aug 19, 2014, 03:50 PM »
WYGF days are getting shorter and thoughts are turning to burbot fishing. Just want to know if there has been any decisions on the use of the Glow-in-the-dark lures, jigs and baits. Companies will be introducing their Ice Fishing supplies soon and looking for the next big thing to use.  ???
"Gone Fishing"

Monarch8x8

« Reply #129 on: Feb 12, 2015, 05:13 PM »
WYGF days are getting shorter and thoughts are turning to burbot fishing. Just want to know if there has been any decisions on the use of the Glow-in-the-dark lures, jigs and baits. Companies will be introducing their Ice Fishing supplies soon and looking for the next big thing to use.  ???

I believe you are good to go with the glow lures now.  An update to regs came out with hook counts, corn, glow jigs, artificial light, and smallmouth slot limits on Grayrocks.

ClearCreek

« Reply #130 on: Feb 16, 2015, 02:29 PM »
I believe you are good to go with the glow lures now.  An update to regs came out with hook counts, corn, glow jigs, artificial light, and smallmouth slot limits on Grayrocks.

Monarch:

I think the hook counts reg came out a couple years ago, but the corn, artificial light (includes glow jigs), smallmouth bass limits at Grayrocks, and importation of bait minnows by licensed bait dealers became effective January 1, 2015.

ClearCreek

Monarch8x8

« Reply #131 on: Feb 16, 2015, 05:53 PM »
Yep.

bh91

« Reply #132 on: Apr 08, 2015, 02:40 AM »
Is there a website or where can I find out when lakes will be  or gets stocked?

hump

« Reply #133 on: Apr 17, 2015, 01:43 PM »
I read about hawksprings in the regional angler newsletter. It stated that there are several sizes of walleye in there. Has there been a study on availability of food in the lake and any consideration of introducing baitfish?

htc

« Reply #134 on: Sep 23, 2015, 10:58 AM »
healy says nothing over 15hp. my boat has 90hp main motor 8hp kicker and electric troller can i launch on healy and use only the small motors?

someone in healy thread says thats ok but would like a confirmation from G&F first just to be safe.

thanks, clint

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.