FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Trolling Lake Ontario from Port Ontario with Team DARE Devil  (Read 27260 times)

Dare Devil

Re: Trolling Lake Ontario from Port Ontario with Team DARE Devil
« Reply #210 on: Jul 15, 2012, 07:01 PM »
Very nice fish Dave give me a call if are you going out on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
]Team Dare Devil  Where we dare to catch them all!

ReelSilver

« Reply #211 on: Jul 17, 2012, 07:47 PM »
 >:( hey Darrel, not fishing Wednesday, I will be at boat working.  Have to move my auto pilot and add extension cord to it, so I can sit in the shade and steer...  and many other small projects and of course, organize..

Thanks
Capt. Dave

Dare Devil

« Reply #212 on: Jul 23, 2012, 09:40 AM »
My son Brad left for Germany on Saturday.
I like to say thanks to my friend Capt. Mark from Northwoods outfitters for taking me and my son fishing on Friday.we also had the privilege of meeting two very good fisherman. They both work very hard on catching fish.
 Mark's longtime friend Charlie landed a very nice brown trout well Joe landed a decent sized salmon and my son Brad who probably had the largest fish lost it.
Thanks again to Capt. Mark.

Dare Devil

« Reply #213 on: Jul 23, 2012, 05:31 PM »
After dropping my son off at the airport on Saturday (J and his son Jay Junior decided to give it a go for couple of hours and got one nice 25 pound salmon lost 2 others. The fish were biting was slow and light. We went again on Sunday morning although we did not land any fish we had three on again the fish were biting softly not really hit it hard. It doesn't help when you have a small fish on and you drag it around for an hour  >:( You can see in the picture it's a small Lake Ontario tarpon lol :-[ ::)
  on Sunday afternoon Jay and his son Johnny my God son had a little better luck although we lost the first two fish we ended up landing a 8 pound Brown and a 18 pound salmon.
We were fishing in 125 down 40 to 65 temperature was terrible due to a lot of East winds.

Nwoods

• stick um hard baby!!!!
« Reply #214 on: Jul 23, 2012, 06:41 PM »
Your welcome Daryl always fun man !!!!! Just can't wait till it really gets going and do some good numbers of big ones!!!! Pretty soon buddy!!
WE R  LOCKED !!!!!AND LOCKED AGAIN !!!

bobber down

• king jiggler
« Reply #215 on: Jul 23, 2012, 07:15 PM »
good job mark n darrly :thumbup_smilie::wat kind of fish is that a white fish?Looks like cut bait ot me. :w00t:
IF I AINT HUNTING OR FISHING I AM THINKING ABOUT IT.                                                                                                                                                                                       !!!!!DIE HARD STEELER FAN!!!!!

Dare Devil

« Reply #216 on: Jul 25, 2012, 03:01 PM »
good job mark n darrly :thumbup_smilie::wat kind of fish is that a white fish?Looks like cut bait ot me. :w00t:
yes it is a white fish.
 when you cuming up jim
      p.s. its Daryl lol

bobber down

• king jiggler
« Reply #217 on: Jul 25, 2012, 05:50 PM »
going to lake erie this weekend finnally got one off!! prob. wont be up north til ???? maybe 3rd week of august????
IF I AINT HUNTING OR FISHING I AM THINKING ABOUT IT.                                                                                                                                                                                       !!!!!DIE HARD STEELER FAN!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.