FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: OFF TOPIC!  (Read 1156 times)

Snopro

OFF TOPIC!
« on: Aug 05, 2012, 05:33 PM »
If the weather is good, next saturday i am having a atv ride and cook out after at my place in jackson maine! Have plenty of area for dry camping and i have generater power too! We have nice trails and will have all the food and drink you need! Pm me if you want toParty! All are invited! This will be a time to remember!  If you don"t have a atv and still want to party you are welcome to come!!! Bring your camper. If the weather is bad we will do it the following weekend! ;D

Ironic

Re: OFF TOPIC!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2012, 06:44 PM »
I sincerely regret that I'll not be able to make this one.  Sounds like a hell of a time.

TinyTim

• MFF Mod Team
  • PB 7.05 lbs.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2012, 07:34 PM »
PM sent

Snopro

« Reply #3 on: Aug 05, 2012, 07:41 PM »
We have some nice trails up here!

CLAMFARMER

« Reply #4 on: Aug 05, 2012, 07:58 PM »
Headed up to bogmanjr’s for a similar event  ;D or I would make a serious effort to be there!
\"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.”<br />

Icy Bones

« Reply #5 on: Aug 05, 2012, 10:53 PM »
All of you who are making excuses about not being able to make this weekend are missing out!!!   I have been on Ron's guided atv tours and have to say that he knows every back trail and water hole around!!!!  You should really make an effort to take Ron up on his offer!!!
 Sorry Ron but we already had plans for this weekend upta camp in the county!!!!  I think we even have Josh coming!   Whats this I here about you and a Commander?!!!!  Welcome to the dark side!!!!!
Nate

Snopro

« Reply #6 on: Aug 10, 2012, 06:13 PM »
SWith the rain, we are making it a one day afair! Riding sunday. All invited!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.