FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Cabelas coming to Cheektowaga  (Read 15485 times)

ICE ADDICT

Re: Cabelas coming to Cheektowaga
« Reply #60 on: Jun 10, 2013, 09:04 AM »
 not for nothing, but I haven't purchased but like 2 things from cabelas in 5 yrs, my navionics map chip and a pair of gore tex boots, they definely aren't the cheapest place online, unless your hunting the bargan bin....  I have a cabelas visa that I pay bills with, I have too use the points every couple years,...  ;D

Snag, I don't really hunt for most things I buy on line, hmmmm, maybe I  should if you say you find most things you need for less than them.

Now I don't by ANY means buy everything I need and use from Cabelas, But probably more than half of it.

I buy from Cabelas because they carry many of the things I use, the things I like and things I can't find ANYWHERE close by me....PLUS in my experience I get the best deals through them!  Between all the coupons, sales, points and free shipping it's almost always a win-win for me.....

Wanna hear something interesting?  After buying my new Tracker boat , I get 10 or 20 % off EVERYTHING Bass Pro sells for 2 years!  Pretty cool huh? I thought so too!  Guess what?  I still end up ordering most of what I need from Cabelas because they have a better deal on whatever it is I need!  PLUS I get it delivered to my door in about 2-3 days with standard shipping, Bass Pro,....6-10 days on average...
We all believe in something,...I believe I'll go fishin'....

Mac Attack

bluegoose

Re: Cabelas coming to Cheektowaga
« Reply #63 on: Oct 28, 2014, 12:13 PM »
 I went to Cabelas to find that they had just put out all there ice fishing stuff. I was pretty impressed they have 3 isles dedicated to ice fishing stuff. It was nice to get most any lure color you wanted, because they were all there. It cost me over a $100 to get out of there but I enjoyed it. Just hope I got the secret color. :o

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.