FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Check Your Fishing License Dates  (Read 1078 times)

• I'd rather be fishing!
Check Your Fishing License Dates
« on: Apr 01, 2014, 12:14 PM »
ours in michigan are expired
not sure about the rest of the country

you know dnr will be checking dates too and profiting

wyogator

Re: Check Your Fishing License Dates
« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2014, 01:44 PM »
Ours expired in Montana on March 1st.  I haven't been since, because the ice is unsafe.

Huck Finn

« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2014, 10:43 PM »
The date on mine is 4/2/89, that's when I bought my lifetime fishing license for $100. Today the freshwater lifetime license is $268.05 and the lifetime saltwater license is $374.85. or $642.90 for both.

Saltwater fishing licenses weren't required here back in '89 so when they enacted the saltwater license law they grandfathered everyone with a lifetime freshwater license in for free.

Back when I bought my lifetime license the annual freshwater license was $9.50 per year, so with just the price of annual freshwater licenses I've been fishing for free for the past 14 years. Figure in the saltwater license and I was fishing for free a lot sooner.

My lifetime fishing license was one of, if not the best sporting investments I've ever made... now if I just could've done that with the stock market back then...
Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day... give him a religion and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

jibbs

« Reply #3 on: Apr 02, 2014, 01:09 PM »
new hampshire is always january 1st...as for lifetime i bet its nice but i will always find away to come up with the cash every season...it could be a 1000 dollars and i will be out there...best money every spent...good luck guys
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.