FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Panfish Maniacs !!!!!  (Read 286841 times)

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
Re: Panfish Maniacs !!!!!
« Reply #720 on: May 16, 2017, 07:11 PM »
What's up big guy.. if I told u guys how many crappies I've caught open water from Feb. 29th til may 15th this year nobody would even believe Me! There's a couple buddies on this site that can back me up but I'm willing to bet I'm around a couple thousand easy. And about another thousand through the ice this year ;D ;D
Better hope the game warden doesn't trace your address... You must eat a lot of fish??
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

mcully

« Reply #721 on: May 16, 2017, 08:03 PM »
Better hope the game warden doesn't trace your address... You must eat a lot of fish??
Says "caught" not Kept so let them trace

SWaMP ThInG

« Reply #722 on: May 16, 2017, 08:32 PM »
O boy another keyboard warrior.. Yep the wardens are chasing me down sir! I was simply sharing my "crappie days" of fishing and saying hello to a fellow member. If u need lessons on anything just pm me and I'd be happy to share some tricks n tactics with u.. 🙄🐡🐠🐟🐋🦈🐳

icejohn

« Reply #723 on: May 17, 2017, 09:56 AM »
Guess i need some trics and tactics.... If i was out of line i apologize.
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

big_guy_13021

« Reply #724 on: May 17, 2017, 02:05 PM »
Whats up swampthing...lots a fish im doing pretty good myself this yr..i got your pics all nice fish..if i do my math right 25 a day...every 4 days is a 100 so its possable but thats alot a fishing..how u been icejohn..ill join ya on some tricks with swampthing hes got it down..

icejohn

« Reply #725 on: May 17, 2017, 09:27 PM »
Been doin ok bigguy....although recovering from dumping my kayak in 47' water and luckily had brothers in law in canoe nearby and after inflating my vest and with their help got back on....coulda been worse...also went to black lake...with super high water had hard time with crappie...this year.

airwolf

« Reply #726 on: May 21, 2017, 10:42 AM »
This is gonna be an awesome thread ;D
I agree!

DANMAN

« Reply #727 on: May 21, 2017, 07:04 PM »
This weather slowed things down a bit..but 2 days this week over 80 degrees that will get bring things up a little bit..oh yea my buddy opened a baitshop up in union springs rite across the street from generations bank .us bait and tackle.really decent prices on bait...

Saw the new fishing store today.   Didn't get chance to stop. I assume he has minnows? Crabs?  Grubs?

iceman13166

« Reply #728 on: May 25, 2017, 05:44 AM »
Fished for 11 hrs yesterday on black lake and was catching fish after fish non stop.  Caught probably close no 500 no joke.  Needless to say we limited out and continued to catch and release for the rest of the day.  It was just a beautiful day to be on the water and nothing special to catch them.  Fathead under a bobber on a plain hook.  Love those days, also caught a good 75 or so bluegills and perch in the mix.

deerefishyfishy

« Reply #729 on: May 25, 2017, 06:12 AM »
Jealous!! Those days are the BEST. Glad you had a good one! ;D
Do you think fish go home and lie about all the bait they stole?

Early to bed, early to rise
Fish all day and make up lies...

There's a reason they call it fishing, not catching.

PeterC

« Reply #730 on: May 25, 2017, 07:01 AM »
Does anyone know if the Crappie bite is still on at Saratoga?

Bluegillonafly

« Reply #731 on: May 27, 2017, 09:23 AM »
Back from 3 days with the wife chasing slab crappies.  Water was very high and still quite cold for this time of year.  Didn't slay them but got some real nice fish that are just starting to move into shallows.  Before you say they've been in for weeks I will say that I was way north.

trapper2008

« Reply #732 on: May 27, 2017, 09:40 AM »
when you say  way north   just  exactly  how  far  north  :D..we  need  details  !!!!  and  your   wifes  crappie looks bigger then yours ....nice  fish

Bluegillonafly

« Reply #733 on: May 27, 2017, 10:56 AM »
Trap...The wife's fish is always bigger than mine.  She is a crappie catching machine.  Here's a hint on how far north.  Eh?

filetandrelease

« Reply #734 on: May 27, 2017, 11:53 AM »

I think wives catch bigger fish because they have had good teachers 😉
Nice pics

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.