MFF US Midwest > Michigan
Gull Lake/ 2014, Softwater !
(1/7) > >>
smeltbuster:
Hey everyone, since I started a thread on I.S. for Gull, this past winter, figured I would do the same here, for the softwater season.I will do the best that I can to post  fishing & water temp. reports. I will let ya know, that I don't do very much pan fishing, after May. Pretty much trolling for pike, bass & trout. With the cost of gas being ridiculous, trips to the big lake  are far & few in between :(.  With Gull being so close, I can get my "fix" of trolling at a pretty cheap price ;D. If any of you are out there & see a small "toon" w/ riggers & WAY TOO MANY fish poles , swing by & say "HI".
pastaboy:
Here there smeltbuster! Keep the posts coming. Always like to see what other guys are doin' on the soft water. I myself can't wait to get out, with the weather forecast for this weekend I may just wait until the following weekend. I think AAA said gas prices for this summer are going to be about what they are right now ($3.85 here) so I will probably be making shorter trips too! Here's to a fun and safe soft water season to ya!  :thumbup_smilie:
SKIFFLAKEJIMMY:
I had to go to Toledo yesterday. Gas was $3.41! Go figure!!
3300:
busiest thread on IS too

there are a few toons that are on kzoo river where i fish, but they don't use them for fishing
sometimes everyone on one of the them are all naked

smeltbuster:

--- Quote from: 3300 on Apr 18, 2014, 08:30 PM ---busiest thread on IS too

there are a few toons that are on kzoo river where i fish, but they don't use them for fishing
sometimes everyone on one of the them are all naked

--- End quote ---
Dude, I NEED to go fishing w/ you ;D. You will not see that on my toon, & trust me, no one would want too see it ;D ;D.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version