FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BASSIN TOMORROW (Sat)  (Read 1507 times)

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
BASSIN TOMORROW (Sat)
« on: Apr 18, 2014, 08:16 PM »
Lookin to get out at one of my bass holes.  I might have an open seat in the boat.  Let me know if you are interested in joining me. Worcester area
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
Re: BASSIN TOMORROW (Sat)
« Reply #1 on: Apr 18, 2014, 08:27 PM »
I'll be at da CHU 4:30am
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

Stealth

• Just a GOD to the end
« Reply #2 on: Apr 18, 2014, 09:24 PM »
Caught one at the Chu this evening. Met up with Jigger, and Deerhunter.  Another friend, Big Brother and his son, showed up to join in. He will be heading to the smoker. Not the son the fish. Jigger filleted it right up, I suck at filleting fish.  I can turn a hawg into a minnow with a filet knife. LMAO

I'm more of a slice and dice guy.

Bill, post the pic you took.  I need proof.
If you have great friends, taunt them..... endlessly. Even if you don't have good friends taunt them just for the practice. This is the Gospel according to the GODs.

lavaman

« Reply #3 on: Apr 19, 2014, 07:47 AM »
wtg jimmy. we were going to stay to join you guys until I got a call from a good friend that needed my help moving from a devorse. after that Dan and I decided to hit a few secret squirrel bass ponds. we got a few 2 and 3 lb bass. did anyone else get any?

MrE1979

« Reply #4 on: Apr 19, 2014, 09:32 AM »
Well scratch the bassin today I'm gonna hit the Chu with JCHU and try one last time for the elusive Chu fish.  Might have to throw the first trout back for good faith but if I get a second one it's dinner time.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

lavaman

« Reply #5 on: Apr 20, 2014, 07:05 AM »
Ed
"YOU CAN DO IT!!!!"

Baitbucket

« Reply #6 on: Apr 20, 2014, 08:43 AM »
I saw this hat Ed and immediately thought of you lol

MrE1979

« Reply #7 on: Apr 20, 2014, 08:47 AM »
I saw this hat Ed and immediately thought of you lol

Well didn't make it to the Chu with the Chu master (he forgot he had plans, proof he deserves the G.O.D pin).  But where do I find that hat I might need it for the Chu.

lavaman

« Reply #8 on: Apr 20, 2014, 09:16 AM »
Well didn't make it to the Chu with the Chu master (he forgot he had plans, proof he deserves the G.O.D pin).  But where do I find that hat I might need it for the Chu.

that hat might give you luck.  :P

Baitbucket

« Reply #9 on: Apr 20, 2014, 10:48 AM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.