FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Rats!!!  (Read 3280 times)

Cornbread

Rats!!!
« on: Apr 19, 2014, 01:26 PM »
Went to go get the boat ready to take it out fishing today and when I got all done I realized my FWP tags were expired. Went online and had them sent but it will be at least a week before they get here. Looks like I am doing more reloading today instead of taking the boat out :(
There are only two types of truly happy people in this world, married women and single men.

robbi

Re: Rats!!!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 19, 2014, 06:46 PM »
What tag are you referring to.......??  I wanna make sure I have one, but don't know what it is??  I've only got registration for boat and trailer which are both permanent....

Cornbread

« Reply #2 on: Apr 19, 2014, 08:16 PM »
What tag are you referring to.......??  I wanna make sure I have one, but don't know what it is??  I've only got registration for boat and trailer which are both permanent....

It is the orange tag that goes next to the white permanent tag. FWP makes you get a new one every two years.
There are only two types of truly happy people in this world, married women and single men.

OLDFSHRMN

« Reply #3 on: Apr 19, 2014, 08:55 PM »
They're called validation stickers and this year they are blue. You can get them online from FWP site ,MINE CAME WITHIN 3 days.  They are free and these are good until 2017.

gadgetman

« Reply #4 on: Apr 19, 2014, 09:49 PM »
you can also go to any FWP office and pick them up right there
The worse day fishing is still better than the best day working!

robbi

« Reply #5 on: Apr 19, 2014, 10:34 PM »
Learn something everyday.........LOL......sure enough, mine expired......guess I'll get one ordered.  Thanks for that, probably saved me some hassle!

spedray

« Reply #6 on: Apr 19, 2014, 10:46 PM »
If you go to the office you need to bring in your title or registration to get the sticker.

Jim F

« Reply #7 on: Apr 19, 2014, 11:18 PM »
When I licensed my new to me boat last week, they told me the sticker was good for 3 years now?
I did not look at the date to confirm

Cornbread

« Reply #8 on: Apr 20, 2014, 10:08 AM »
When I licensed my new to me boat last week, they told me the sticker was good for 3 years now?
I did not look at the date to confirm

I have heard the same thing so hopefully they will be good until 2017 when I get them.

catgrizfans

« Reply #9 on: Apr 20, 2014, 11:02 AM »
Ordered online and they arrived 3-4 days Helena to Stevi.  These new blue ones have expriation date of 2/28/2017.

robbi

« Reply #10 on: Apr 20, 2014, 03:00 PM »
Just ordered mine online......it says 1-2 weeks.......hoping that's not the case and it's a few days like the others in this thread.

Lundin-loading

« Reply #11 on: Apr 20, 2014, 04:24 PM »
I had my boat out a couple times before I noticed the sticker was blue on the other boats at launch! Quick trip to the fwp office and got new stickers for both the skiffs. Haven't had either ofem out legally since!
Beauty

Perch-Eye

« Reply #12 on: Apr 20, 2014, 04:33 PM »
I got mine last week. Just go to the FWP office. It takes 5 minutes and I just gave them my name and address. If you have to wait 2 weeks I would call the FWP and see if they could make you a copy of the paperwork until you get the stickers.

Ken..........

robbi

« Reply #13 on: Apr 23, 2014, 07:14 PM »
Got the new stickers in the mail today.........now that's service!!

Cornbread

« Reply #14 on: Apr 28, 2014, 06:16 PM »
I got mine today, they may have come earlier but I was away for work. Looks like I might get to go out fishing this weekend in a boat :) I wonder if it is too cold to camp for the wife? Might be fun to have an early spring camping trip.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.