FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Looking for a soft-sided case for stick baits  (Read 939 times)

jockofish

Looking for a soft-sided case for stick baits
« on: May 20, 2014, 07:11 PM »
Does anyone know where I can get a soft case for carrying stick baits ? While traveling a shoreline and casting for eyes, it would be nice to have a case that holds maybe 6-8-or 10 stick baits. I've searched most of the big name outlets with no luck and I know Berkley used to sell them but their customer service said their a discontinued item. I seen a guy with one that was a waist belt-on type that would be perfect, but he wasn't sure where he obtained it. So I figured I'd go to the " big sorce", and ask you guys. Any help would be highly appreciated.         jockofish

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Looking for a soft-sided case for stick baits
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 07:24 PM »
Just a Plano box in a zipper case??     ???
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

jockofish

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 08:19 PM »
Actually RD that's how I presently travel but it gets a bit uncomfortable with the boxes strapped across my neck. I did give Amazon a look and have a couple bags that may do the trick. Thanks LL.

fishlessman

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 08:19 AM »
i dont really like the waist belt pouches but you could find a vest for photography or a turkey vest with big pockets that might fit a few small planos. filson used to make a small chest pack as well but the turkey vests are fairly inexpensive from cabellas. heres a chest pack that might work

http://www.benmeadows.com/true-north-dozer-chest-pack_s_133535/?gclid=CPHesq7azr4CFcHm7Aod11IAnw&CID=BMPL10&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=133535&ef_id=OPTOUT:20140528131826:s

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.