MFF US Midwest > Michigan
Going out saturday
(1/3) > >>
delta9:
Hitting the water early Saturday, taking a newbe my boss, been getting ribbed by the guys at work they say I am bucking for a promotion. Truth is  the guy really wants to catch a walter, and thinks I know what I am doing,   :cookoo:
pastaboy:
Good luck to you guys! Weather looks like it is going to cooperate for a change. Those other guys you work with are just jealous 'cause you are a good fisherman, and besides, it can't hurt to get on the good side of a boss.... ;D
delta9:
It ain't all bad, just some guys have a us them attitude, he's a new boss only have had him for about a year. Should have seen the ribbing I got when I brought the plant manager out to the farm to turkey hunt. As long as there is no shop talk I don't really care who I hunt fish with. Been with most of these guys for 30 years, we all have been thru the good times, bad times, times of loss, and even have spent more time together than some of us have with wife's and family.
Yes other than the moon phase it looks to be a promising morning.

On another note I have the biggest walleye for this years contest at Knutson's so far 25 3/8 inches 5 lbs 1.5 oz. A friend told me they ha a 29 inch 7 lb one on the wall had to go check. it was caught in Canaian waters  and does not count towards the contest. yra me!
SKIFFLAKEJIMMY:
Delta, Saw the picture at Knutson's this morning. Nice fish. Good luck!
delta9:

What I brought home, the boss took two bass, two rock bass, one white bass, two gills and one walleye.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version