MFF US Midwest > Michigan
ludington state park
(1/2) > >>
irish0425fan:
I  going camping in late July in the Eddington state park now I am from Indiana and have never been up there. While being up there I would like to fish from shore or wading if needed. If anyone has any advise or just little tips that will d be awesome! Thanks!
pastaboy:
Welcome aboard newbie! Hope you like the site! Shoot me a personal message and let me know what kind of gear you have and WHAT you would like to fish for and I will check with some folks up here and see if I can get ya some info for your trip. Tight lines!  :thumbup_smilie:
irish0425fan:

--- Quote from: pastaboy on Jun 14, 2014, 08:32 AM ---Welcome aboard newbie! Hope you like the site! Shoot me a personal message and let me know what kind of gear you have and WHAT you would like to fish for and I will check with some folks up here and see if I can get ya some info for your trip. Tight lines!  :thumbup_smilie:

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry I can not get it to let me send u a personal message. As far as gear I plan on buying stuff for the trip I'm looking to do all different types of fishing. I normally just large mouth bass but I wanna go out of the normal and try something new. If you are able to figure stuff out for me that would be awesome! We r going up the second to last weekend in July. Thank you
smeltbuster:
I know its a lot of cash, but have you considered a salmon charter on Lk. Mich. ? You will be in the best salmon port on the great lakes, at a very good time. Put some "feelers" out here, & on other forums, maybe you can find someone to take you out or set you up w/ a friend. IMO, a charter may be the best way to go. You may be able to catch some early salmon in the river at the state park.  I don't know the ph. #, but check w/ Capt. Chucks sporting goods, in Ludington (nice store), they will be able to help you. Also, the Ludington charter boat  association has a fantastic  website. On a side note, Sanders meats in Custer, about 10 or so miles east of Ludington, has awesome snack sticks, Braunschweiger (the best ever) , & summer sausage. Hope this helps. Ooooppps, almost forgot, Welcome to MFF, Phil
irish0425fan:

--- Quote from: smeltbuster on Jun 16, 2014, 05:44 PM ---I know its a lot of cash, but have you considered a salmon charter on Lk. Mich. ? You will be in the best salmon port on the great lakes, at a very good time. Put some "feelers" out here, & on other forums, maybe you can find someone to take you out or set you up w/ a friend. IMO, a charter may be the best way to go. You may be able to catch some early salmon in the river at the state park.  I don't know the ph. #, but check w/ Capt. Chucks sporting goods, in Ludington (nice store), they will be able to help you. Also, the Ludington charter boat  association has a fantastic  website. On a side note, Sanders meats in Custer, about 10 or so miles east of Ludington, has awesome snack sticks, Braunschweiger (the best ever) , & summer sausage. Hope this helps. Ooooppps, almost forgot, Welcome to MFF, Phil

--- End quote ---

Well when we are up there camping I'm just looking for some where o take the gf and catch some fish. Then the following weekend I'm going out on a charter boat with the guys. But I will have to look into capt. Chucks sporting goods. Thanks for the help!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version