MFF US Midwest > Michigan
Bites Picking Up
(1/1)
fishcharmmer:
The last 2 days the bites were slow but got nice fish, almost had to be touching the pads with your bobber to get a hit foot and half deep . Some of the females were still with eggs surprised me. Water temp is 79 to 80 degrees and dirty only see a foot before baits gone. got 10 saturday and today with my son we got 15 most were 8 inches to 9 inches no dinks to steal your bait YET!!!
boondox:
bites really picked up today went home with 10 bass between 3 of us.  and no pike threw back about 15-20 of 14-16 inch bass. just thinning the heard a tad on my favorite lake helps bring the walleye pop up in this lake caught over 10 fish in the  13 inch class this year that got released. the bass on the lake forage on minnows and walleye are rebounding since we take a few here and there...we juts got to be careful on how much we thin it. lol's   the bass population is to big on this lake and are big fish, then they trow fingerlings in and they get eaten by bass. lol's viscous cycle but survival of the fittest as they say just trying to help the odds and have a good meal. lol's to bad no picture from today... by the way most of the bass we took were 3.5 + pound bass the bigger ones 18 inch + if they can't fit fingerlings in there mouths the better the fishing will be later on. 
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version