FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Walleye Lures  (Read 2861 times)

WalleyeAssasin22

• FISH ON!!!!!!!!
Walleye Lures
« on: Jul 08, 2014, 03:09 PM »
What are some of your guys favorite walleye lures? ???

Please share.
FISH ON!!!!!!

FrankM

Re: Walleye Lures
« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 2014, 03:43 PM »
#1  Spinner and worm.
#2  Rapala
Kool Aid Kool Aid, Tastes Great, Wish we had some, can't wait.

Mac Attack

« Reply #2 on: Jul 08, 2014, 03:53 PM »
#1  Spinner and worm.
#2  Rapala

X2

But add the lead head jig, tipped with almost anything (plastics, worm, leech, etc.)

OTIS

« Reply #3 on: Jul 08, 2014, 05:56 PM »
For lake fishing spring through summer I use sonar type blade baits, buck tail jigs tipped with worm, and Dixie type spinners with worms.  In the fall I chuck twister tails and stick baits.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

robbi

« Reply #4 on: Jul 08, 2014, 06:32 PM »
Very difficult question.....depend on the water I'm fishing, what time of year etc. etc.

Cranks, been having great luck with Koppers Live Targets

Bottom bouncing.....we seem to do best on slow death rigs

Jigging........I really like VMC neon eyes, Lindy Fuzz E Grubs, or there's a local Kit's Tackle in Helena that seems to make some good jigs.......

I normally use two poles and on one I'll use leeches, on the other crawlers.....until I figure out which one is hitting best on that particular day

boondox

« Reply #5 on: Jul 08, 2014, 09:15 PM »
wallydivers , deep diving thunder sticks, hot 'n' tot's , rapalas , nite stalker lures made by grapentin mfg here in Michigan, dare devil evil eye spoons, thin trolling spoons made by Hagen's components custom painted of course,  36 inch crawler harness on a bottom bouncers used by dead drifting the boat  in the wind with worms or leaches as live bait.,  flies with red in them take a lot from the rivers here in michigan...  the list is end less if thinking buying more tackle lol's just a point lol's.

ADK Fishunter

« Reply #6 on: Jul 09, 2014, 05:22 AM »
on Great Sacandaga Lake when I'm alone I run 3 poles on downriggers with night crawler harnesses and Challenger stick baits. When I have company on board and have the planner boards out I like to run deep diving Thunder Stick Jr's  or Wally Divers
Fishing with an Attitude!

Stinkypete

« Reply #7 on: Jul 09, 2014, 06:43 PM »
#1: Bucktail jigs, brown, black, yellow, orange

#2: Spinners

#3: Worm harness

mudchuck

« Reply #8 on: Jul 14, 2014, 06:43 AM »
Appears big walleye like rattle traps.
Has I not seen it firsthand, I'd not believe it, but watched a guy land a 6# 28" walleye from the St. Albans dock this past Saturday.
He was casting a rattle trap for LM bass.

the Wizard

« Reply #9 on: Jul 14, 2014, 10:43 AM »
Depends on the size of the lake  but as a rule I like worm harnesses....  bucktail jigs, Jig head with minnow, piece of worm or leech  many different style crankbaits and Rapalas but Sat. night on a small lake in western NY I found that they wanted a crankbait that looked like a crayfish { From 12:30am until 4:00 am}.         
 On that same lake after dark I most often use Walleye demons, and the ' matzo' perch stickbaits but Sat. it was a crab crank .
Catch and release in a hot pan of grease.

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #10 on: Jul 16, 2014, 01:56 AM »
White buck tail jigs, rapala clackin minnow, Northland tackle mimic minnow, and square bill crankbaits

filetandrelease

« Reply #11 on: Jul 19, 2014, 01:54 PM »

I like buck tails and hair jigs from 1/2oz -3/4oz , with scent and at times a piece of worm , sonars,
I like raps for trolling, and spinner and worm on bottom bouncers , and i run lead core with spoons & cranks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.