FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Family vaca  (Read 2255 times)

waterwolf603

Family vaca
« on: Jul 21, 2014, 07:17 AM »
had a long weekend getaway with the family up north man was it nice to be out there, didnt have much time to fish maybe an hr each day after dinner. brought the fly rod and spinning rod but all they wanted was crawlers haha oh well im willing to throw whatever they want im no purist. saw some great views hung out with the inlaws played some cards ate great food (if your up north near winnisquam check out heritage farms) you will not be dissapointed in the breakfast you get dammmm its good. here is a pic of the two bows i caught and a couple nice scenics views.

oh yeah and i lost a hand of cards if any of you are familiar with the card game @$$ **** you get to where a sweet hat for the next hand

lakes, lies, and marble eyes

NH_RED

Re: Family vaca
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2014, 09:04 AM »
To funny ;D  It was a great weekend to be out.

waterwolf603

« Reply #2 on: Jul 21, 2014, 09:22 AM »
absolutely red!~ only got to fish a small pond on the resort but was fun with the wife she caught her first cat and was pumped. ill be out next friday chasing big brookies again hoping to connect. we definitely needed to R & R tho

sgthoskins

« Reply #3 on: Jul 21, 2014, 11:33 AM »
LOL at the last pic.   ;D

NH_RED

« Reply #4 on: Jul 21, 2014, 11:49 AM »
Steele Hill? We own there. Always up there in the winter, think they would mind if I drilled a few holes? ;D

waterwolf603

« Reply #5 on: Jul 21, 2014, 11:54 AM »
haha i dont see why not  ;D i was surprisded at the eco system in that little pond tons of salamanders, turtles, frogs, GIANT tadpoles. i saw schools of baitfish that were clouds and the biggest crawfish i have ever seen had a claw like a lobster. i also was catching redfin shiners on the crawlers that were close to 5 inches it was crazy. i wouldnt be surprised if there was a decent bow or two that hold over in there due to the crazy amounts of forage. we caught a ton of little yellows in there and my wife got one about 12-13"s plus the small cats. it was fun for just messing around for sure.

waterwolf603

« Reply #6 on: Jul 21, 2014, 11:54 AM »
LOL at the last pic.   ;D

haha i may have had 1 or 2  ;D

fisherhawk55

« Reply #7 on: Jul 21, 2014, 07:48 PM »
Nice fish ,I'm headed up to rangley lake and flag staff in two weeks  for some camping and fishing ,thanks for sharing 

waterwolf603

« Reply #8 on: Jul 22, 2014, 06:23 AM »
nice fisherhawk i hope you stick some nice fish good luck and post some pics when you get back

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #9 on: Jul 22, 2014, 02:02 PM »
Yep, I recognize that white fence and view of the lake... my best friend lives a few houses away, I've driven by that fence a thousand times!

waterwolf603

« Reply #10 on: Jul 22, 2014, 02:33 PM »
thats funny jethro, great views on that road

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.