FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: GREAT News . . . for me.  (Read 879 times)

Boomer

GREAT News . . . for me.
« on: Jul 23, 2014, 03:37 PM »
I have been on this site for several years now and really have not been able to meet many of you. I live in east-central Indiana but just accepted a job in North Judson.  My family is really excited about this move but learning all the places to fish will be something also.  We will be busy getting ready for the move, buying a new house and everything with new school and new job but fishing is still there too.

Hope to see some of you this year and next. I may need some help getting started and finding lakes and launch sites but I know I can count on MFF people to be helpful.

Good fishing to all.

Chris

drakus

Re: GREAT News . . . for me.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 23, 2014, 04:30 PM »
Plenty of em with in an hours driver from N Judson.

Welcome to the area.
Not boatless anymore, now to hit all the fishing spots. At least you can always catch a beer bass!

crappiehunter

« Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2014, 07:22 AM »
Welcome to the area lots to explore. I'll show you some spots. I love this region with inland lakes, big lake and river. Too many fish not enough time!!! 
Crappie, Bass, Gills, Eyes, Pike, anything that swims!!

abishop

« Reply #3 on: Jul 24, 2014, 08:29 AM »
I have been on this site for several years now and really have not been able to meet many of you. I live in east-central Indiana but just accepted a job in North Judson.  My family is really excited about this move but learning all the places to fish will be something also.  We will be busy getting ready for the move, buying a new house and everything with new school and new job but fishing is still there too.

Hope to see some of you this year and next. I may need some help getting started and finding lakes and launch sites but I know I can count on MFF people to be helpful.

Good fishing to all.

Chris
Living in North Judson you will learn how to fish for walleye. What kind of work do you do?

Boomer

« Reply #4 on: Jul 24, 2014, 09:26 AM »
abishop - teaching.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.