FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Anyone try these???  (Read 5187 times)

eastcoastboy

Anyone try these???
« on: Jul 25, 2014, 07:46 PM »
I just stumbled across this product while doing youtube searches on fishing videos. I thought it looked like a great product so i attempted to recreate it myself using a suction cup. I tried out the prototype in the pool and it worked so great i would order the real ones. I just ordered some of these today but wondering if anyone else has used them with any success at all. If no one has...i will post a followup report once they arrive and i have a few days to try them for bass and maybe lakers.

https://wigglefin.com/

rdhammah

Re: Anyone try these???
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2015, 07:18 AM »
so how did it work out?

• I'd rather be fishing!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2015, 07:53 AM »
I just stumbled across this product while doing youtube searches on fishing videos. I thought it looked like a great product so i attempted to recreate it myself using a suction cup. I tried out the prototype in the pool and it worked so great i would order the real ones. I just ordered some of these today but wondering if anyone else has used them with any success at all. If no one has...i will post a followup report once they arrive and i have a few days to try them for bass and maybe lakers.

never heard of it.
diy ideas; looks like a template drawn onto paper and set a suction cup on top and mark where to cut looking thru it for the line on the template and some curved scissors and your set for life making your own.
or a hot cookie cutters and melt the 3 curved cutouts into it after making the lines from a template.
might be hard finding a "nose" that long. would have to add a ridgid tube to the mix too glued into the cup.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2015, 03:41 AM »
Another gimmick. Too much added junk on the line for my liking.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

tomturkey

« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2015, 07:42 AM »
Another gimmick. Too much added junk on the line for my liking.

Rg

Just what I was thinking. I have a few of these type things in a box some where that I thought was a great idea until I tried to use them.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: Apr 08, 2015, 09:37 AM »
I have more than one box full :-\

I think you have to pass 65 before you start to have any shred of restraint with regards to the myriad of latest and greatest fishing stuff. I went to Wally World to get some 4 lb Stren to re-spool  my spring reels. I had several packages of some new soft plastics in my hands when that little voice ( which gets louder with age) said " WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED THAT FOR!". I was actually able to put them back on the shelf. The vision of all the totes full of stuff that's never been wet popped into my brain.

Good brain ;D

Rg

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

slipperybob

« Reply #6 on: Apr 09, 2015, 12:29 AM »
I'm a stupid fisherman and I always buy into these crazy things...that's why I don't go to sportsmen shows.   ;D
Slip bobber fishing and ice lounger.

Slipperybob's Wish to Fish and MN Dish...Journal

BLACK ICE

« Reply #7 on: Apr 09, 2015, 03:59 AM »

ezturn

« Reply #8 on: Apr 09, 2015, 06:56 AM »
RG I must be related to one of those Squirrels you have in your back yard. I am just making the switch over to soft water and putting away my ice fishing gear and I am amazed at the stuff I have gathered over the years. That little voice is telling me its time to down size and pass some of this to a younger person who can use a little help getting started.

Perchbait

« Reply #9 on: Apr 09, 2015, 03:53 PM »
Never seen anything like that before, definitely a very cool idea. Looks like it gives your bait some insane action!
perch bait on IS, if you couldn't figure that out on your own. ;)

royjulius

• Bluegills and Shorelunch!
« Reply #10 on: Apr 09, 2015, 05:12 PM »
Looks like a new twist on the scrounger jigheads that Aron Martin designed. Prolly works but like others have said, I have tubs full of lures that haven't been out of the package. Last year I caught almost all of my fish on one lure.  :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

oatkasut

« Reply #11 on: Apr 09, 2015, 05:35 PM »
reminds me of the Banjo minnow which my buddy bought off of a TV ad and never caught a fish. He gave away his  Banjos and no one ever caugth anything with them including me!

MattyP123

« Reply #12 on: Apr 09, 2015, 06:49 PM »
reminds me of the Banjo minnow which my buddy bought off of a TV ad and never caught a fish. He gave away his  Banjos and no one ever caugth anything with them including me!
Ohhhh the banjo minnow...I'm ashamed to say that I have them too... Live and learn. If only we all had RG's will power..  ::)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #13 on: Apr 09, 2015, 06:59 PM »
We should put our heads tiger and come up with then  next great infomercial fishing lure ::)

Rg

MattyP123

« Reply #14 on: Apr 10, 2015, 10:28 AM »
We should put our heads tiger and come up with then  next great infomercial fishing lure ::)

Rg
And not be able to sleep at night with the guilt? Although.... sleeping on a bed of cash sounds pretty alright  :laugh:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.