FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Stripers  (Read 5690 times)

unoman

Re: Stripers
« Reply #15 on: Jul 28, 2014, 06:31 PM »
wow...nice job Colby...

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #16 on: Jul 28, 2014, 07:39 PM »
Colby you name should be the StripahKing!  Way to go!!  Gonna need to do some extra work and buy a salt water pole.  Anyone need electrical work done?
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

ebour

« Reply #17 on: Jul 28, 2014, 08:07 PM »
49" wow!!!! Super long

otzi thawed

• Sit up and show up!
« Reply #18 on: Jul 28, 2014, 09:27 PM »
Nice bunch of cow stripers. Wish I lived near the ditch.

westernmas

« Reply #19 on: Jul 29, 2014, 07:06 AM »
How are you working those sebile sand eels?  I have heard that they are deadly at the ditch but I haven't had much luck with them yet.  I also haven't put in a lot of time.  Do you let those bounce on the bottom or bring them in on a steady retrieve?  I fished them mostly on a steady retrieve but I'm not really sure how to work them.  Shoot me a PM if you prefer.  Thanks
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

westernmas

« Reply #20 on: Jul 29, 2014, 07:09 AM »
How are you working those sebile sand eels?  I have heard that they are deadly at the ditch but I haven't had much luck with them yet.  I also haven't put in a lot of time.  Do you let those bounce on the bottom or bring them in on a steady retrieve?  I fished them mostly on a steady retrieve but I'm not really sure how to work them.  Shoot me a PM if you prefer.  Thanks

"savage sand eels"  too many kinds of bait to keep them all straight lol.
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

200fisher

« Reply #21 on: Jul 29, 2014, 08:49 AM »
I hate the canal but...WOW!

Great pics. Congrats!
“Half the people I know are below average"  -Steven Wright

capedeer/fish

« Reply #22 on: Aug 01, 2014, 09:06 AM »
IndianHill Icetrap Pro Staff                                               SavageGear Product Tester         Dexter-Russell outdoors Pro Staff   ODM Rods Pro Staff

capedeer/fish

« Reply #23 on: Aug 01, 2014, 09:10 AM »

I cast The sandeels against the current and drift em 10-2  or  2-10.After drift I jig em back. Reeling quickly towards the end at the canal as to net get caught on the shelf.
IndianHill Icetrap Pro Staff                                               SavageGear Product Tester         Dexter-Russell outdoors Pro Staff   ODM Rods Pro Staff

MrE1979

« Reply #24 on: Aug 01, 2014, 04:44 PM »
 :bowdown: :bowdown: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:  Colby you Da Man!!
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

capedeer/fish

« Reply #25 on: Aug 02, 2014, 08:08 AM »
Biggest of the year yesterday. EPIC day........many fish in the 30's  and this 41 POUNDA!

MrE1979

« Reply #26 on: Aug 02, 2014, 08:34 AM »
Colby you are to stripah what Keith is to bass.

Baitbucket

« Reply #27 on: Aug 03, 2014, 03:35 PM »
Unreal man..

Im all over the coast in my kayak fishing macks and live bait and cant find a d**n thing.

Your making me want to sell my yak and just fling plastics from shore..

capedeer/fish

« Reply #28 on: Aug 03, 2014, 04:33 PM »
Unreal man..

Im all over the coast in my kayak fishing macks and live bait and cant find a d**n thing.

Your making me want to sell my yak and just fling plastics from shore..

Come down....This week all u need is a hook. 35#   everywhere.

cornshark

« Reply #29 on: Aug 03, 2014, 05:02 PM »
Savage, good job releasing, I hate seeing a pile of dead cows.
Perchus Slaversons

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.