FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fishhook Extractor ?  (Read 1524 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Fishhook Extractor ?
« on: Aug 06, 2014, 06:13 PM »
I was given this today and was told it was a fishhook extractor. I have no idea how to use it..  There is no name on it so I cant even google it..   Can anyone help?   ???

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
Re: Fishhook Extractor ?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 06, 2014, 06:23 PM »
You don't touch the fish at all. Hold the fish up by the line.  Hook the extractor hook over the line and run it down to the hook bend. Squeeze the trigger and the fish falls off the line. If you're keeping them, make sure you hold the fish over a bucket.  It really only works with single bait hooks, trebles not so much. 

Its awesome for bullheading.  You can fish all night and go home NOT smelling of fish. Makes her wonder...   ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

piscesman

Re: Fishhook Extractor ?
« Reply #2 on: Aug 10, 2014, 06:13 AM »
I have one like it too. Never used it but may from now on. Does it matter which way the bend in the hook is facing the extractor??? Thanks for the tip.
      Kim
While searching for the meaning of life an older gentleman showed me how to fish. Since then I FOUND IT!!!!!!
      author unknown

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.