FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: WILLOW SLOUGH  (Read 1404 times)

northrn-duck-assassin

WILLOW SLOUGH
« on: Aug 19, 2014, 02:11 PM »
for those of you that are local waterfowl hunters. Having camo day this friday the 22nd to get the blinds brushed. Start time is 7-8 a.m. i will be there 7 sharp. Hope to see some faces there!!

ALSO... the lake/marsh will be shut down to boat traffic, starting the 25th. Next week monday, to let the lake rest before season. Will probably re-open around the 22 of september afterteal season is closed down.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

High Flags

Re: WILLOW SLOUGH
« Reply #1 on: Aug 19, 2014, 08:05 PM »
watch out for SNAKES!!!

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 2014, 09:00 PM »
Aint that the truth!! The only worry i ever really have walking around all the marshes. Is stepping directly in front of a big ole snapping turtle. I have had muskrats bump into me under water a time or two, it makes ya pucker up a little bit. Hahaha
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

crappiehunter

« Reply #3 on: Aug 20, 2014, 05:33 AM »
Good luck on the Teal! Please let us know when the fishing opens up again.
Crappie, Bass, Gills, Eyes, Pike, anything that swims!!

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #4 on: Aug 22, 2014, 04:54 PM »
Get out there and get em boys! I seen a bucket o' gills this morning at 10 a.m. when i got done brushing blinds. Ole boy had his 25, nice size to em even. Lake closes the 25th, monday. And they are going to be spraying the fragmitie to help kill some off with a helicopter while lake is closed down. If sundays heat isnt too bad, i might go get a cooler of em myself even!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.