FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: DOVES WIRED UP  (Read 1018 times)

abishop

DOVES WIRED UP
« on: Aug 25, 2014, 03:59 PM »
Seen about 300 doves in a 1 1/2 mile stretch close to the house. Looks like it will be a good season. Get out and practice busting the clays beforehand to freshen up.

crappiehunter

Re: DOVES WIRED UP
« Reply #1 on: Aug 25, 2014, 07:37 PM »
Have fun!
Crappie, Bass, Gills, Eyes, Pike, anything that swims!!

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #2 on: Aug 25, 2014, 10:26 PM »
I have shot the course at oakwood 3 times in the last month and have had two other backyard skeet shoots mixed in there also! Primed and ready. Have all gear ready for the doves, teal, and geese.

14th pick opening day at the kank, looking forward to it very much!! Good luck and straight shooting to those that venture out.

My fishing is done for about 3-4 weeks, unless the kings decide to stack up thick outside all the ports and tributaries!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #3 on: Aug 26, 2014, 08:33 AM »
Al, you must be a wizard at counting if you counted 300 in a mile and a half !!! :o
Assassin, you should be ready.
I haven't been out but have been shooting them for 20 years. I just take my time and pick my shots. They can be a challenge! 18th pick openning day at JP and my buddy has draw on 2nd day at Kank. Don't forget to pick up your empties and be sure you have your HIP #.
Good luck, don't shoot down range.
Be safe.
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #4 on: Aug 26, 2014, 10:04 AM »
I will be at the kank on day 2 for stand by drawing. Camo hat that says "safway" on the front of it. Good luck to ya teach.

Last time i went around jp, the flowers they had were in good shape.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.