FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: IN Dept Natural Res updates  (Read 1757 times)

Hoosier

• MFF Mod Team
IN Dept Natural Res updates
« on: Aug 28, 2014, 03:01 PM »
Free DNR Event

Click the link and check out The Ford Hoosier Outdoor Experience which will take place Sept. 20-21 at Fort Harrison State Park in Indianapolis, and runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day

stinkybaits

Re: IN Dept Natural Res updates
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28, 2014, 04:18 PM »
Has to be awesome if Ford sponsoring it!  I'd be a bit skeptical of a GM sponsored event.......

Hoosier

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 2014, 08:48 PM »
Maybe my first name is Ford ? 

wallin

« Reply #3 on: Aug 29, 2014, 10:29 AM »
Has to be awesome if Ford sponsoring it!  I'd be a bit skeptical of a GM sponsored event.......

HEY now-lol   I'm a GM man lmao
Wallin

Flattop

« Reply #4 on: Aug 29, 2014, 10:59 AM »
HEY now-lol   I'm a GM man lmao
We don't hold that against you.

Joe

drakus

« Reply #5 on: Aug 29, 2014, 11:28 AM »
Keep in mind we all own a little of Gov't Motors still.

Also Ford didn't take any of our money.

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Not boatless anymore, now to hit all the fishing spots. At least you can always catch a beer bass!

tomturkey

« Reply #6 on: Aug 29, 2014, 12:00 PM »
What is it with GM produced pickup owners (Dodge owners as well)?

Why do they have to put glass packs on their trucks so they make more noise than a Harley?

Is it a macho thing or some thing that makes them feel superior to Ford owner with stock mufflers. I seldom hear a Ford truck making all that racket.

izzy65

« Reply #7 on: Aug 29, 2014, 04:16 PM »
Hey Tom .. That is why on a quiet night you can hear a FORD rust   ;D ;D
Satchmo

stinkybaits

« Reply #8 on: Aug 29, 2014, 04:46 PM »
Hey Tom .. That is why on a quiet night you can hear a FORD rust   ;D ;D

I will give GM credit even though the top coating flakes off and the paint chips away easy the bare metal does hold up pretty well! All joking aside event looks like a great time and hopefully will get some kids out of the house and back outdoors. A lot of outdoor activities seem to be spiraling on a downward trend. Box stores go with the trend and the only department I've seen expanding is the guns. Camping equipment, fishing, archery all seem to be getting downsized. From year 2003 to 2012 I looked at the number of licenses sold for hunting and fishing combined was 60,000 less. Not a good thing to see. I haven't looked at any other states to see if its down everywhere but I'm guessing it is

wallin

« Reply #9 on: Aug 30, 2014, 11:09 AM »
I will give GM credit even though the top coating flakes off and the paint chips away easy the bare metal does hold up pretty well! All joking aside event looks like a great time and hopefully will get some kids out of the house and back outdoors. A lot of outdoor activities seem to be spiraling on a downward trend. Box stores go with the trend and the only department I've seen expanding is the guns. Camping equipment, fishing, archery all seem to be getting downsized. From year 2003 to 2012 I looked at the number of licenses sold for hunting and fishing combined was 60,000 less. Not a good thing to see. I haven't looked at any other states to see if its down everywhere but I'm guessing it is
LOL but she keeps on running and running and runnning.
Wallin

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.