FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Non-fishing related "Thought For The Day"  (Read 3120 times)

Bluegillonafly

Non-fishing related "Thought For The Day"
« on: Aug 29, 2014, 04:05 PM »
" If a man speaks in the forest and is not heard by a woman, is he still wrong" ??? ???

filetandrelease

Re: Non-fishing related "Thought For The Day"
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29, 2014, 04:13 PM »
Let me ask , yep lol

big_guy_13021

« Reply #2 on: Aug 29, 2014, 04:41 PM »
i got same reply when i asked...yup. ::)

Fishermantim

• I go where the water takes me!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 29, 2014, 04:42 PM »
" If a man speaks in the forest and is not heard by a woman, is he still wrong" ??? ???

Yes!

But at least he can say that at least he asked!  :D
"God is playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh" (George Burns from "Oh, GOD")

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!" - The Existential Blues

coachwarner

« Reply #4 on: Aug 29, 2014, 04:57 PM »
  :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: Aug 29, 2014, 05:17 PM »
I tell ya, my wife was never nice. On our first date, I asked her if I could give her a goodnight kiss on the cheek - she bent over!

My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday.

It's tough to stay married. My wife kisses the dog on the lips, yet she won't drink from my glass.

My wife isn't very bright. The other day she was at the store, and just as she was heading for our car, someone stole it! I said, "Did you see the guy that did it?" She said, "No, but I got the license plate."

My marriage is on the rocks again. Yeah, my wife just broke up with her boyfriend.

My wife's not to smart. I told her our kids were spoiled. she said, "all kids smell that way".

My wife had her drivers test the other day. She got 8 out of 10. The other 2 guys jumped clear.

My wife a great driver, she once hit a deer. It was in a zoo.

;D

Rg

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #6 on: Aug 29, 2014, 05:23 PM »
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #7 on: Aug 29, 2014, 05:26 PM »
A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan. He asks, "What was that for?" She says, "I found a piece of paper in your pocket with Betty Sue written on it." He says, "Jeez, honey, remember last week when I went to the track? Betty Sue was the name of the horse I went there to bet on."  She shrugs and walks away.  Three days later he is reading his paper when she walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head again with the frying pan. He asks, "What was that for?" She answers, "Your horse called."   

Rg

coachwarner

« Reply #8 on: Aug 29, 2014, 05:54 PM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :thumbup_smilie:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Bluegillonafly

« Reply #9 on: Aug 29, 2014, 06:39 PM »
You know why an overwhelming majority of guys over 40 have crows feet?  From begging "P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!"

Racer268

« Reply #10 on: Aug 29, 2014, 08:12 PM »
Ya, um, I double checked for us guys....  Turns out you're all correct.....

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #11 on: Aug 30, 2014, 11:26 PM »
Wife: "What are you doing?" Husband : Nothing. Wife : "Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour." Husband : "I was looking for the expiration date ..."
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

RIVERRAT2

• live to fish
« Reply #12 on: Sep 01, 2014, 02:35 PM »
i really donot want to go there, BUT GOV.  has cause this.
man and woman was the way it was to be.but gov.stated
GOV. is the answer.
 ;D ;D ;D
RAT
try to fish 200 days a year,cut back now,age

coachwarner

« Reply #13 on: Sep 01, 2014, 03:07 PM »
A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

RIVERRAT2

• live to fish
« Reply #14 on: Sep 01, 2014, 03:54 PM »
A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."
o'boy now you have  open a can of worms
 ;D ;D ;D
RAT
try to fish 200 days a year,cut back now,age

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.