FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: New used camper  (Read 10971 times)

LoneWolf

• MFF Mod Team
  • Tight Lines !
New used camper
« on: Sep 06, 2014, 02:45 PM »

Hi guys I haven't been on in a while as I picked up a used pop up camper. It's been a fixer upper but it's coming along. Here's a picture :

Getting anything RV around me is tough so I've been ordering over the internet. So far I've had good luck with Camping World, e trailer and trailer parts superstore.
The only negative experience I've had is with an outfit called AdventureRV.net.  :nono:  I'd stay clear of these guys.
If it wasn't for them I'd have been using my camper for a few weeks now.

I ordered a converter for my pop up .. part # WF-8725-P  .. which is brown (I had checked with the manufacturer to make sure I ordered the correct part). They sent me a black unit which is WF-8725-PB. When I e-mailed them they stated it was my fault and the WF-8725-P doesn't mean brown. I could return it insured and there's a 20% restocking fee. They also stated they only have black in stock. So I would be out over 50% between original shipping, shipping back plus 20% restocking.
I took them to the BBB of East Tennessee and have totally proved they are wrong but it seems they will do nothing. They said for $250.00 they will supply an arbitrator. Adventure RV even called my home which I thought was to try and settle it. Instead they called me PETTY, a LIAR and said the BBB can't touch them. Well I guess they are right about the BBB not doing anything.

You guys can even do a quick search between WF-8725-P and WF-8725-PB and see what you come up with.

Just a heads up to stay clear of these guys .. AdventureRV.net  :nono:

Other than that we're excited to get out soon.  :thumbup_smilie:

Those who are brave are free ..       

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.