FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: hello just wanted some info on salmon river pulaski  (Read 5020 times)

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
Re: hello just wanted some info on salmon river pulaski
« Reply #15 on: Sep 19, 2014, 01:23 PM »
you just happen to find more polite people in the upper section plain and simple.

I dunno about that, some of the sims/orvis/elite/fancy whiskey purist crowd are do*ches.  Thats why I love wearing my patched neoprenes and creel into the fly zones.  Shake'em up a bit, get'em out of their tea-sipping grey poupon comfort zone  ;D   most of them are cool though...UFZ especially

RIVERRAT2

• live to fish
« Reply #16 on: Sep 19, 2014, 01:35 PM »
Isn't that when the state of NY banned crickets , aka lead weighted treble hooks ?
Geesh , I need some new info help too . Lol
THAT COULD BE DUDE, I FLY FISH.
 ;D ;D ;D
RAT
try to fish 200 days a year,cut back now,age

filetandrelease

« Reply #17 on: Sep 20, 2014, 07:42 AM »
I dunno about that, some of the sims/orvis/elite/fancy whiskey purist crowd are do*ches.  Thats why I love wearing my patched neoprenes and creel into the fly zones.  Shake'em up a bit, get'em out of their tea-sipping grey poupon comfort zone  ;D   most of them are cool though...UFZ especially

Omg lol that was to funny percentage wise see just as many fouled fish there , maybe more

dimebrite

« Reply #18 on: Sep 20, 2014, 12:12 PM »
Grey poupon!!! Lmfao  ;D

For the fishing its exactly what you've been hearing (or should I say not hearing)....SLOWWWWW....

coachwarner

« Reply #19 on: Sep 20, 2014, 12:46 PM »
I dunno about that, some of the sims/orvis/elite/fancy whiskey purist crowd are do*ches.  Thats why I love wearing my patched neoprenes and creel into the fly zones.  Shake'em up a bit, get'em out of their tea-sipping grey poupon comfort zone  ;D   most of them are cool though...UFZ especially

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

big_guy_13021

« Reply #20 on: Sep 23, 2014, 01:35 PM »
Good one coach.... :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.