FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wednesday 9/24  (Read 1011 times)

tater140

Wednesday 9/24
« on: Sep 26, 2014, 07:01 AM »
I haven't posted any pics for a while.  We fished Wednesday evening/night and had a good night on the gills.  We ended up with 52 total, all of them real nice sized.  The fish were in about 14' of water 8-10' down.  We did pretty well before dark, and then once it got dark we got the lights out and caught fish until about 11:00 when we finally had enough.  Before dark we were using a 64 oz head with a small plastic body and tail with a bee moth, and a simple hook and worm.  After dark we switched to ice gear.  On our ice gear we used moon glow jigs and bee moth.  I lost one ice rod overboard throughout the evening on a big fish.  I had him to the top, and was reaching for the net when he flipped and rocked the rod right out of my hand.  Overall a great time though. 

Here is a few more pics from various trips this summer...

Greg2ha

• Must fish for fun!
Re: Wednesday 9/24
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2014, 11:39 AM »
Nice haul tater!

stinkybaits

« Reply #2 on: Sep 26, 2014, 12:42 PM »
Sweet looking mess there. That bass looked long could easy put on another 3 to 4lbs of weight fatten up!

stinkybaits

« Reply #3 on: Sep 26, 2014, 12:44 PM »
On a second look never mind looks like a giant eye! All I saw on my phone was a bucket looking mouth lol!

tater140

« Reply #4 on: Sep 26, 2014, 01:38 PM »
Ouch... That really hurts Stinky  ;D  Just jokin... It was just a nice solid walleye at 24", not huge but the biggest I have caught for a while.  Came from the Pymatuning Resevoir.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.