FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lakers are Coming!!!!!  (Read 7774 times)

Schultzey24

Re: Lakers are Coming!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: Oct 24, 2014, 08:13 PM »
Cold temps and 4 inches of rain this week... Anyone going to the w for a little laker action tm?

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #31 on: Oct 25, 2014, 06:08 PM »
YUP
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

Schultzey24

« Reply #32 on: Oct 26, 2014, 08:52 AM »
I got called in to work or I would be there now too. Make sure you post a few pics. I've got the itch to get up there soon!

Jschumacher

« Reply #33 on: Oct 26, 2014, 06:40 PM »
Nothing to post. thre the krocks for 2 hours early morning. 1 small perch the size of the krock. Try again next weekend unless I feel an illness come on  :whistling: :whistling:
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

lavaman

« Reply #34 on: Oct 27, 2014, 10:56 AM »
thanks for the report jshu. just let me know when it's time for me to come out and let you catch my fish. lmao

Jschumacher

« Reply #35 on: Oct 27, 2014, 07:58 PM »
thanks for the report jshu. just let me know when it's time for me to come out and let you catch my fish. lmao

LOL Kevin. Gonna get good and cold towards the end of the week. I'll hit it again this weekend. Your fish is waiting for me.

Member of The GODS

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #36 on: Oct 27, 2014, 08:16 PM »
LOL Kevin. Gonna get good and cold towards the end of the week. I'll hit it again this weekend. Your fish is waiting for me.

Kev I'll come and you can catch my fish.  My luck ran out there when I caught two in one day.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

lavaman

« Reply #37 on: Oct 31, 2014, 07:32 AM »
ok Ed ill catch your fish but someone else is going to have to step up to so you can catch someone elses fish to complete the circle of fish catching fun. this is getting confusing. lol

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.