FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fridays outing at Maxi  (Read 1381 times)

wallin

Fridays outing at Maxi
« on: Oct 11, 2014, 04:23 PM »
Fished from about 9:30 to 3:30.
Caught mostly small perch, one keeper but we returned it to the water for therapy for bgriffis17 lol.
Same with smallmouth carp lol.
No walleye takers to be had.
Did mark alot of fish 40 ft deep and more.
Water temp was 58/59 surfice temp.
Wallin

abishop

Re: Fridays outing at Maxi
« Reply #1 on: Oct 11, 2014, 04:29 PM »
It was much like the dead sea 4 me the other day as well. Hope you got some one to try it with you today at Bass. Sorry I couldn't make it. Wife had other plans 4 me. Looks like you had a beautiful day.

icecleate

« Reply #2 on: Oct 11, 2014, 09:04 PM »
I was down at Maxi as well Friday night. Was not a good night. My brake line broke on my truck after I put my boat in the water. Thanks to another fisherman who was putting his boat in that he would pull my boat out. Since my boat was in the water he said lets fish for a couple of hours and he would call me when he was ready to leave. My heart was not into fishing but I ended up wit one small eye and one rock bass. The other boat ended up wit 9 keepers. Called a buddy to come down and get my boat, and going in Monday to see what my tow bill will be from Chesterton to Culver and back! I left my house at 5:15 and not get back home until 3:45.

stinkybaits

« Reply #3 on: Oct 11, 2014, 09:35 PM »
Oh that's a bummer!

wallin

« Reply #4 on: Oct 12, 2014, 07:07 AM »
I always keep the towing insurance.
There were a couple guys in a red pickup with a camper on it that
may have been doing well.
Seen them return to their truck and them head back out? green Gruman boat I think.
Son and I heading out in a few for Bass or Maxi for awhile today.
Probably my last chance to fish this year.
Wallin

High Flags

« Reply #5 on: Oct 12, 2014, 05:21 PM »
Bummer cleat ...sorry for your bad luck, I had that happen to me once at Bass lake. I was lucky that i noticed it after I got my boat out. no brakes at all .  drove slow to knox got some fluid and babyed it all the way  back to valpo with no brakes  CRAZY!!   It was raining out and I could not find the leak, later i found it above and behind the gas tank rotted away.   You wont ever forget that outing...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.