FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: cranberry lake....  (Read 1335 times)

northrn-duck-assassin

cranberry lake....
« on: Oct 24, 2014, 12:17 PM »
Its just east of laporte... Does this lake have public access anyone know?  Crappiehunter??!

Thats all the info i need, thanks in advance!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

abishop

Re: cranberry lake....
« Reply #1 on: Oct 24, 2014, 01:36 PM »
BANG, BANG, SHOOT THEM UP. DEAD BIRDS

1eyechaser

« Reply #2 on: Oct 24, 2014, 02:30 PM »
NDA
Cranberry is a private lake, they have a resort called Cranberry Farms. Just Google Cranberry Lake Laporte,In.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #3 on: Oct 24, 2014, 02:59 PM »
Thanks for the intel..!!!

No bang bang, too warm of weather.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #4 on: Oct 24, 2014, 04:20 PM »
No bang, bang today. Had a shot at a single goose and blew on it. Saw total of 10 ducks.
Have a friend that just got back from Canada after a week and a half shoot and shot snoes but mallards haven't  even started to come down. They had 70 degrees weather and lots of mosquitoes.
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

crappiehunter

« Reply #5 on: Oct 24, 2014, 05:53 PM »
Yeah private club but I heard it is not functioning. I've been trying to get an invite
Crappie, Bass, Gills, Eyes, Pike, anything that swims!!

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #6 on: Oct 24, 2014, 08:24 PM »
No bang, bang today. Had a shot at a single goose and blew on it. Saw total of 10 ducks.
Have a friend that just got back from Canada after a week and a half shoot and shot snoes but mallards haven't  even started to come down. They had 70 degrees weather and lots of mosquitoes.
Teach

"They" are talking a big cold front end of next week..  hope a good storm/blizzard rolls through up north and drives some birds down. Gotta make some money in the off time!

LundProv

« Reply #7 on: Oct 24, 2014, 09:02 PM »
Son Eric has been to Cranberry several times and tells me there are a lot of 1-2 pound bass and some nice gills but nothing special.  I do not know all the details but have heard the organization that runs can be challenging. 

Gillinator

« Reply #8 on: Oct 25, 2014, 04:56 PM »
I used to fish it a lot way back befor it turned into a resort.Nice gills,bass,catfish,now its just a place for rich FIPS to go and act like outdoorsmen,to bad because it was some great fishin.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.