FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: See Ya fellas!!!  (Read 2168 times)

Felix

• Myfishfinder Sponsor
  • R.I.P. Janurary 16, 2015
See Ya fellas!!!
« on: Nov 18, 2014, 01:54 PM »
I'm Headin over there.................  8)
Politicians and diapers need to be changed for the same reason

icecleate

Re: See Ya fellas!!!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2014, 07:49 PM »
Right behind you!

wallin

« Reply #2 on: Nov 19, 2014, 12:11 PM »
Right behind you!
Thats Scary LOL
Wallin

Captain1978

« Reply #3 on: Nov 19, 2014, 12:47 PM »
I'm on both this time of year...Until the ice starts forming then I stay over......---------------> There...lol
El Capitano

wallydiven

• n.w. indiana
« Reply #4 on: Nov 19, 2014, 03:14 PM »
I never left the infamous "darkside".   :laugh:

Boomer

« Reply #5 on: Nov 20, 2014, 10:20 AM »
Not there yet but will be soon. Just waiting for some ice to form. When you weigh as much as I do, you get a little nervous on skinny ice!

Boomer

« Reply #6 on: Nov 21, 2014, 10:13 AM »
Went to the public launch on Bass Lake last night and was surprised to see quite a bit of ice on the lake. At the launch it was a good two inches but I did not even think of stepping on it yet. May have to rethink going over to IS sooner than later.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #7 on: Nov 22, 2014, 05:52 PM »
Went to the public launch on Bass Lake last night and was surprised to see quite a bit of ice on the lake. At the launch it was a good two inches but I did not even think of stepping on it yet. May have to rethink going over to IS sooner than later.

Yesterday evening, i went to bass lake to check ice conditions due to the ice conditions i had there a week ago.went over to hillbilly beach, 6 guys ice fishing the pocket, and another guy by himself to the east of the pocket about 300 yards.entire south by had ice with a few small pockets of water left open from the birds. Did not attempt to check the north end of the lake or talk with any of the ice walkers.

I AM NOT POSTING SAYING THERE IS SAFE ICE OR GO GET THEM, BY ANY MEANS. IM JUST POSTING WHAT I SEE OR KNOW OF.

ANY GREENHORNS ITCHING TO GET OUT NEED TO SERIOUSLY WAIT IT OUT, TRUTHFULLY EVERYONE SHOULD IN MY OPINION.

IF YOU NEED TO GET OUT THAT BAD, TEAM UP WITH SOME HEAVILY SEASONED ICE VETERANS! STAY SAFE.

IM STILL OUT THERE BUSTING UP ICE CHASING FOWL LIMITS ON MANY PUBLIC ACCESS POINTS. I cant wait for the ice season myself, but ill just wait till jan/feb. Love my "fowl" friends too much! Lmao.
Good luck to everyone!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

abishop

« Reply #8 on: Nov 22, 2014, 09:59 PM »
Go get them. KILL EM ALL. See ya on the other side.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.