FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Mom Nature, mean ole hag  (Read 1676 times)

dumbba

Mom Nature, mean ole hag
« on: Nov 26, 2014, 05:43 PM »
Looks like the final weekend to catch my laker at the Chu is going to be challenging. I do see temps in the 50's are predicted for Sunday afternoon so that may be the last hurrah. Friday and Saturday mornings in the 20's? No thanks, I'll pass on that one:-) Anyone else headed there this weekend?
What kinid of snow did they get out that way today?

stripernut

Re: Mom Nature, mean ole hag
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2014, 09:06 PM »
In Athol, not that close we have about 10" and still falling...

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2014, 10:41 PM »
Charlie about 5 or 6 inches and still falling. Gate 35 is 5 minutes from my driveway. I'll be there Friday morning and most likely Sunday morning.  Don't let the cold run ya off. Got a real nice one the last day last year. Temps were in the teens early morning.
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

bogtrotter

« Reply #3 on: Nov 27, 2014, 06:50 AM »
9 inches on the ground in northern Berkshire County as of 8 AM on Thanksgiving morning.

dumbba

« Reply #4 on: Nov 27, 2014, 02:15 PM »
Didn't get to the Chu today but had a spare hour and stopped by a local pond and caught this little guy on a Kroc:-)
It was all of about 10 inches :D

bogtrotter

« Reply #5 on: Nov 28, 2014, 08:50 AM »
Added another inch or so of snow last night.

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #6 on: Nov 28, 2014, 05:21 PM »
Nice little bow Charlie. I didn'y make the Chu today either. Took something for a bad headache at 3:30 didn't get up til after 8:00 ??? Looks like it will be Sunday unless I get out tomorrow afternoon.
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

dumbba

« Reply #7 on: Nov 28, 2014, 06:22 PM »
I'll be there Sunday too. Last chance for this year. Then I'll put the gear away and get ready for ice but I do want that one laker:-)
Looking at the weather it seems like it should be a fine day to hit that place. Not sure if I'll head there early or bask in the warm Sunday afternoon sun but either way I'm wetting a couple lines.
Drink lots of alcohol Jeff and get ready. I think that approach is a great way to get rid of headaches. Or is it just the opposite??? ;D

lavaman

« Reply #8 on: Nov 29, 2014, 10:09 AM »
looks like everyone that knows about the chu will be there sun. can wait to see all you coconuts.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.