FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Delta lake state launch  (Read 1878 times)

FishinNY

Delta lake state launch
« on: Nov 28, 2014, 03:22 PM »
Can I still access the launch after they pull the dock or do they baricade it off? I want to fish it tomorrow but nervous I can't get the boat on the water.
I am Muskies Inc.

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
Re: Delta lake state launch
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2014, 07:02 PM »
havent been up there in a month or so, but im pretty sure they pull the dock around the 15th of october or the weekend around that date anyway.. Dont quote me...
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

jimp

« Reply #2 on: Nov 28, 2014, 08:02 PM »
havent been up there in a month or so, but im pretty sure they pull the dock around the 15th of october or the weekend around that date anyway.. Dont quote me...

pretty sure they block the roadway to the launch.   I was there fist week of Nov and fished off the dock itself.  Dock was still in.  Only one boater came in.  He was checking the repair on his engine from what I could tell.  My boat is sadly put away.  Can't wait to fish for pike in the spring.  Headed to the St Lawrence as soon as I can.   Also will hit Delta. 

FishinNY

« Reply #3 on: Nov 28, 2014, 08:28 PM »
pretty sure they block the roadway to the launch.   I was there fist week of Nov and fished off the dock itself.  Dock was still in.  Only one boater came in.  He was checking the repair on his engine from what I could tell.  My boat is sadly put away.  Can't wait to fish for pike in the spring.  Headed to the St Lawrence as soon as I can.   Also will hit Delta. 

Shoot. That's what I was afraid of. Going to try anyways. I have a friend who has been duck hunting there. I'll have to ask where he is putting his boat in. Thanks guys
I am Muskies Inc.

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 29, 2014, 01:44 PM »
You may be able to launch it at the aok campgrounds

FishinNY

« Reply #5 on: Nov 29, 2014, 07:33 PM »
My friend was just there a few days ago. Said I can launch. If not I'll call the camp grounds. Thanks
I am Muskies Inc.

jimp

« Reply #6 on: Nov 29, 2014, 08:08 PM »
Good luck! Let us know how you do.

FishinNY

« Reply #7 on: Nov 30, 2014, 04:43 PM »
Launch is still available. Fishing was poor.
I am Muskies Inc.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.