FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Resi's Report  (Read 4945 times)

bigr

Re: Resi's Report
« Reply #15 on: Dec 18, 2014, 05:41 AM »
Inboat, welcome to the site. I'll be going out friday so i'll try to post a report for ya in the evening if i have time. Right now wind doesn't look like a problem so where ever you try that shouldn't come into play.

INboat

« Reply #16 on: Dec 18, 2014, 05:41 PM »
Thanks there is a small chance I may go to a farm pond and try for crappies. Good luck tommorrow!

bigr

« Reply #17 on: Dec 22, 2014, 08:34 AM »
Bite was very good and weather was nearly perfect,some icing up on eyelets was all. Hope heavy rain holds offs. Fishing should continue good. 

bigr

« Reply #18 on: Dec 29, 2014, 02:47 PM »
Hit the missy this mourning(29th). Most likely the last open water trip. Resi was about half iced over in the red bridge area when i started,melted completely by time i left. With calm winds and even colder temps I'm pretty sure open water fishing may be done for awhile after tonight  Bites was very consistent and a limit was easy. Time to dig out the short rods and the vex, maybe by Saturday. 

INboat

« Reply #19 on: Dec 30, 2014, 07:46 AM »
We'll soon after my last post I came down with pneumonia and I am just  now getting the clear from the doctor to get back out. So I never made the trip up there. Sounds like you did okay. Good Job

Boomer

« Reply #20 on: Dec 30, 2014, 11:53 AM »
I get a pneumonia shot just for that reason. Have had it three times in my life - hopefully no more.

INboat

« Reply #21 on: Dec 30, 2014, 03:55 PM »
I hear ya boomer on the "shot". Pneumonia isn't fun put me down for 12 days. Can't wait to hit the water.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.