FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2500 reasons that opening day on wachusett will be better next year  (Read 4571 times)

SalmonAndStriper Stalker

• landlocked salmon,stripers,lake trout,trout,bass
I predict that is going to be a silver opening day on wachusett next year. I just got word that they just stocked 2500 landlocks in the chu recently. i guess the fish were leftovers from when they stocked the quabbin. The full info is in the on the water masachusetts fishing report for this week.

stripernut

Good to know, thanks!

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
It will be interesting  to see when it opens this year. I know im ready for open water  after this  winter.
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

bobbyg

• Team HewesCraft
Only good thing when the Chu opens is the water will be cold into may
Negative Friends Are Like Black Holes, They Will Suck The Life Out Of You.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
I am guessing 2nd or 3rd saturday in April this year. I doubt it will be the 1st. Until then I'll still be on the ice. ;D
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

craiger

Looking forward to giving it another go this year.  One or two more ice trips and I'll be ready to change gears!

BOONE

I can't wait!!!!  This winter seems to go on forever.

BASSQUATCH

• Bass Fishing For Life 🎣
I drove by today, still allot of ice cover but it's getting that end of the season look, dark and soft.

FOREVER HUNTING "BASSQUATCH"

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
I drove by today, still allot of ice cover but it's getting that end of the season look, dark and soft.
:thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

fishsluggos

Only good thing when the Chu opens is the water will be cold into may

BobbyG, Sent you a PM.

sully

Yachtzy

Have many been caught? Just curios, I have never caught or know how to fish for them. Seeing it's shore fishing only, it has to be a lot less water covered and harder. Just looking for a cool picture to daze at.. Thanks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.