FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Light at the end of the tunnel  (Read 6937 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Light at the end of the tunnel
« Reply #30 on: Apr 01, 2015, 03:12 AM »
Snow is about 70% gone here. Still a nice slow melt. The ice is lingering on the canal and lakes. It's going to take a while. Judging from my February gas bill, it was one d**n cold month. Spose de to hit 68 here tomorrow with thunderstorms. I hope they're right.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

myemmy

« Reply #31 on: Apr 01, 2015, 04:40 AM »
This winter is still here, the ice in the Mohawk River is broken up here and there, some spots Mother Nature is just eating away at it. It will be awhile yet before it clears out. But no flooding hopefully this year!

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #32 on: Apr 01, 2015, 06:42 AM »
The gates at the dam should be closed today so lake will start to come up. As usual it has a long way to go. About 19', but it does it every year. Still lots of snow and ice around....h2l

tomturkey

« Reply #33 on: Apr 01, 2015, 07:46 AM »
Our man made lake has to be pumped to keep the level to where it is set by the courts. The guy that runs the pumps is terminal with cancer. He only started one of the 4 pumps. He has always been reluctant to show any one else how to do the job so now we might be in trouble.

The lake is so low that I will not be able to get my toon all the way up to my dock. Ice is finally gone off most of the lake but I have not looked to see if we have had a fish kill again this year. After last year there are not that many fish left to die off.

jibbs

« Reply #34 on: Apr 01, 2015, 11:32 AM »
weather in new Hampshire will not let up...snowed a bit while ice fishing last weekend...we still have 18 plus inches of ice but the shoreline is starting to break up...boat comes home from storage Saturday...hope to be on the water april 11th...first bass tourney is april 25th...looking forward to the season
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.