FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 6:53 on a saturday morning..  (Read 10661 times)

IFF

Re: 6:53 on a saturday morning..
« Reply #45 on: Mar 14, 2015, 07:01 AM »
Well time to head to the launch, second day for the boat, feels good, but taking heavy coat as its only 33* out.
*¿*  Bud

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #46 on: Mar 14, 2015, 07:42 AM »
Morning..   33* and freezing rain..  :P  Supposed to turn to steady rain..  I feel sorry for the people in the St Patrick's parade....  I have a couple of European skull mounts to work on in the basement so it will be a good day to get them done..
Have a great day all...

Good luck IFF..

64 Guests, 8 Users
Raquettedacker, Bluegillonafly, fishgalore, Nomis, Hopkinz, panfish lover, Out4Trout, perch hunter
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #47 on: Mar 14, 2015, 09:18 AM »
Decided to change it up a little and found some ice. The bobos came out to play with us.  We got these, lost 4, missed about 12.  Calm, sunny, freekin hot out.

9 fish=29lbs.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #48 on: Mar 14, 2015, 10:01 AM »
Wow.. Nice....  :clapping: :thumbup_smilie:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #49 on: Mar 14, 2015, 10:22 AM »
38 and a little drizzle now and then. Haven't found anything open water to fish yet. So, I'm tying flies ;D

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #50 on: Mar 15, 2015, 06:28 AM »
35 this morning. Looks like some ice on the truck. Bowl tonight. Only two more weeks left. We are fighting to hang on to last spot...h2l

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #51 on: Mar 15, 2015, 06:47 AM »
26* here with 1/2 inch of new snow..  Still pretty windy..
About a dozen deer milling around the yard/woods..  The snow has a little crust on in now and is really making it hard for them to get around other than there trails or the areas they have stomped down...
Hope everyone has a great day..... ;D

IFF

« Reply #52 on: Mar 15, 2015, 08:59 AM »
Good morning all, going to hit 72* here today, and I have to work till 6:30  :(  But then I get 2 days off  ;D  Water is not warming up very fast, and catching still very slow, but sure nice to know boat floats  ;D
*¿*  Bud

IFF

« Reply #53 on: Mar 16, 2015, 12:51 AM »
give an old fart a computer, can be dangerous, I must be doing something wrong LOL
*¿*  Bud

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #54 on: Mar 16, 2015, 02:52 AM »
28* and headed for the low 50s today. Gonna check on some of those soft water spots again today. I always try to fish on my birthday. In past years I've ice fished and I've had the boat in the water. Never know just what the weather will be this time of year. Snows going pretty quick though. Might be time to hit some of the tribs.

Have a great day all !

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #55 on: Mar 16, 2015, 05:38 AM »
Morning all..  20* here..  No wind blowing yet
I will be filling pots all d we have another big order of plants coming tomorrow...
I hope everyone has a great day..    ;D

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #56 on: Mar 16, 2015, 06:13 AM »
Good Morning everyone. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RG!!!! 25 degrees heading for mid 40's. Saw 2 eagles feeding on a dead deer on the ice below the house yesterday. Once the river starts to come up should have some out front. Few years ago had 14 eagles at once out here on two deer. Bowled well last night. We took all 4 points and was still able to hold on to last place....Have a great day...h2l

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #57 on: Mar 18, 2015, 06:46 AM »
Morning all.
12* with about an inch of new snow..  Going to be 0 or below the next couple of nights...
So sick of the weather and ready for open water....

BLACK ICE

« Reply #58 on: Mar 18, 2015, 06:56 AM »

Good morning Dom, I guess winter wants to hang on a little longer, spring might have a slow start. :(

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #59 on: Mar 19, 2015, 06:46 AM »
Looks like it Jeff...    >:(

Morning all..
-14* in the village of Raquette Lake....    :o     http://www.streamby.com/cameras/view-alt/raquette-lake-navigation
   http://www2.cortland.edu/off-campus/outdoor-education-facilities/raquette-lake/webcams.dot
Making some ice..  ::)   Wish it would melt..  :-\  Cant wait for open water fishing.... ;)
Everyone have a great day......

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.