FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Salmon fishing Trip Booked. Never tried this,but excited to try it.  (Read 4901 times)

Boomer

Sorry to hear but it will be worth the wait I am sure.  Keep at it. In the mean time maybe some fishing for skams from the pier?

Be pro

Pier with all this rain the pier is hit for a while skams gonna be in ditches and peoples ponds lol crazy rain amounts wanted to go perch in Saturday but gonna have to wait another week

northrn-duck-assassin

Keep at it, you will get out there and have a good time. Salmon fishing is just heating up out there! 
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

retired-uaw

Well after 3 time we finally made it out this morning. Ended of with 4 nice Lake Trout. This is my son. He caught 2 and I had 1 and another friend that went had 1. The weather was again a factor. We only made 1 pass and Captain Tony said it was too ruff, so we headed back in. Maybe sometime next year we will try again. I would go out with him again in a heart beat. Great boat captain.
"WORK" is for people who don`t know how to "FISH"

Boomer

Finally.  Glad you got to go and had a good time. Sounds like the weather has been a little rough on the lake.

rivereddy

Yup, dat lake can get mighty bumpy.... Nice lakers.  How deep were they?
Now you need to find somebody with a smoker......

fish on,

rivereddy

stinkybaits

Congrats!

retired-uaw

Yup, dat lake can get mighty bumpy.... Nice lakers.  How deep were they?
Now you need to find somebody with a smoker......

fish on,

rivereddy
We got these off the bottom in 100 feet of water. Fished 9 miles out until the depth changed to 110 feet.
"WORK" is for people who don`t know how to "FISH"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.