FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: so who get cabin fever this time of year ?  (Read 1607 times)

boondox

so who get cabin fever this time of year ?
« on: Mar 21, 2015, 03:46 PM »
me i got it setting in bad was going to go to the Maumee river then the St Clair then thing got canceled till next week.... to much ice on the st clair right now coming down from lake Huron.  so going to give it a week and be come a land lobber .. lol's so who has cabin fever and can't wait to get out? 

NJChris

Re: so who get cabin fever this time of year ?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2015, 04:50 PM »
I can't wait to get out on the boat and chase some bass and blues. After ice fishing for the last 4 months I'm ready for something else.

Nomis

« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2015, 05:12 PM »
I've been spending most of my free time driving around to every store that sells fishing equipment and just wandering around for hours at a time.

Lost all motivation to go back out on the ice and its still gonna be a few more weeks until theres any kind of open water worth fishing around here.

• I'd rather be fishing!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 21, 2015, 07:30 PM »
just got off the ice today. lost the shore ice, while on it.
stopped at the river on the way home. buddy just got off of it in his boat and did great.
so i will have to dig out the boat next, if i want to keep fishing.

stratos122

« Reply #4 on: Mar 21, 2015, 08:07 PM »
I cant wait for open water.i couldn't take looking at my boat with the cover on today i took the cover off got it all cleaned in the inside and started it for the first time since November fired right up no problem this Suzuki 150 is the best outboard i have owned. Last year I was on the open water last year April 12th hopefully it will be around the same this year.

IllynPayne

« Reply #5 on: Mar 23, 2015, 08:04 PM »
Ice is done here in Montana, too much heat this winter.  Definitely looking to break out the fly rod!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.