FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sure Is A Lot Happier Over Here  (Read 9285 times)

Mac Attack

Re: Sure Is A Lot Happier Over Here
« Reply #30 on: Mar 25, 2015, 12:25 PM »
SShhhhhhhhh!  They'll hear you.  Ready to bounce some jigs and watch some bobbers...........

Hi Greg.

;D

MeatHunter737

• GutPileStyle
« Reply #31 on: Mar 25, 2015, 12:26 PM »
From the time walleye closes till it opens I get my firewood blocked up for next winter. Haven't been to shanty in at least a week... but looking to get a day or 2 of perch and brown trout fishing in. I usually like it here at mff more because it's quieter. Bring on the rain to melt some ice!!!

SizeMatters

• Shut up and fish!!
« Reply #32 on: Mar 26, 2015, 04:29 AM »
Bigger isn't always better but Size definitely Matters!

filetandrelease

« Reply #33 on: Mar 26, 2015, 08:03 AM »

Soft water will get here in the mean time I'm going ice fishing , I don't care what it is ice or open water I'm fishing , when it's time the boat will come out , and I'm up right and breathing and that's a plus  ;D

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #34 on: Mar 26, 2015, 04:29 PM »
Hey, at our age it's a damned miracle Fred ;D

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

IFF

« Reply #35 on: Mar 26, 2015, 04:52 PM »
uh huh.....to old to work.......and too old to die  ::)
*¿*  Bud

filetandrelease

« Reply #36 on: Mar 26, 2015, 05:07 PM »
uh huh.....to old to work.......and too old to die  ::)

sounds much better ,,,,to old to work and to young to die lol ,dont worry when this gets into full swing you will see some pissing matches , happens every year lol ,just not as often  ;D

jeffro9023

« Reply #37 on: Mar 27, 2015, 07:25 PM »
Iceshanty has a lot of meanness to it because icefishing brings out all walks of life from the extreme angler who takes his fishing serious and has respect for the water, fish, land, land owners, mother earth and the fishing gods. ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the way down to the where in the hell on gods green earth did you get puked out from???  :o...Icefishing all u need is a stick some balled up old fishing line you found in the parking lot trash can and a hook, and the ability to be mobile enough to slither out to somebodies recently abandoned hole. Fishing licenses are optional to those guys and limits on fish are even more so. Those guys leave the trash on the ice, propane bottles, beer cans smothered into the surface snow, cig butts, park on peoples lawn and steal anything that isnt hunkered down with a security system.
    Now lets talk about the Any safe ice?posts starting in late august, to the eleventy brillion where can i catch a crappie and hows the ice posts on the R&C board. To all the other nonsense that everybody gets sick of reading, kind of like this post  ;D....So, nobody is quite sure where all the animosity stems from  :rotflol:
Where can I catch a crappie? Thanks in advance

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #38 on: Mar 27, 2015, 08:27 PM »
none of that is true at all  I have seen people with new  3 man otter shelters and  pulling them with 8 grand atv's leave   trash everywhere and fish on the ice .... I seen  people fishing with  Dacron line on  old  jigging sticks  help other people out and were the best sportsman ever .....  and in all honesty most outdoors  people are very very good people ...ice fishing to hikers  ... out doors people are usually good people .... we have a few pigs   just like any group.....then mean spirit  this year .... like a  virus   we catch it and spread it ......does it matter  if  joe keeps a 7 inch perch  or bob sells his  or if sam  just catches fish to let them go???? it don't really matter ...when our opinions become so strong we are willing to hurt others to make a mute point on a web site ....that's when it matters......you can be the sportsman of the year  and  greatest fisherman of all time  but if you hurt another sportsman over a mute opinion your a jerk .....I been quality .....I'm tired of fighting ,seeing really good guys get bashed  or bash others over stupid  BS  .....we  got a president  giving iran the ok to  build nukes and were  fighting over  small fish ready to  punch  each other .....  we have young men and woman in harms way and I'm mad  over some poor sap  drilling a  hole with in 75 yard of me ......ya know ,we all been asses............anyone I offended  right or wrong ...sorry  hope ya have a great season and catch  a ton of fish ....I'm tired of fighting boys
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #39 on: Mar 28, 2015, 03:28 AM »
Well....here's another opinion
The World Crisis

Happy Happy a Joy Joy everyone!
Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

« Reply #40 on: Mar 28, 2015, 06:32 AM »
Well....here's another opinion
The World Crisis

Happy Happy a Joy Joy everyone!
Rg

my current world crisis  is 50 perch in my bucket this morning ;D...........and I'm in a good mood ....and it's great seeing all the deer  grazing spring is here  ...finally

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #41 on: Mar 28, 2015, 09:03 AM »
Ya ought to see my back yard. The critters had a party out there last night. They think my feeder is a disco ball :-\

Rg

FishinNY

« Reply #42 on: Mar 29, 2015, 04:03 AM »
Yesterday I walked out to my spot and had turkeys gobbling in the roost on shore and deer walking 100 feet from me on the ice. I just stopped setting up and listened and watched for a little while. It's nice to hear the noises and see activity.
I am Muskies Inc.

trapper2000

« Reply #43 on: Mar 29, 2015, 05:06 AM »
yup  spring is  here  finally ....I know people want to push the ice  but I'd start walking with a spud  from now on

jeffro9023

« Reply #44 on: Mar 29, 2015, 06:11 AM »
Was out on Chautauqua yesterday, the ice was still 18" 10 of it was black, thick and solid with the cold snap the shoreline was marvelous, theres a warm up coming, but still might squeeze one more trip this week, then ill be done unless another real cold snap comes through.
Where can I catch a crappie? Thanks in advance

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.